Never never never never never nev-*ping* oh hold on let me check this emailo.

Now, where was I? oh right . Never never Never Never!
    Well said!
    This sums it up right there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 01:30 PM
    Regular phone - probably not
    Another smartphone - definitely
    Same here.

That's the real question here.
    05-13-10 01:33 PM
    Before getting my Blackberry Curve 8330, I had a buggy Treo 700wx (wouldn't receive text messages, volume would sometimes cut out in the middle of calls, etc). And before the Treo 700wx, I had a Sanyo Katana cell phone, which was a fairly decent phone. Would I give up my Blackberry for a regular cell phone? No way. I chose my Blackberry because of its personal- and business-productivity advantages, so I wouldn't want to go back to a regular cell now.
    05-13-10 05:54 PM
    Nope, I would consider another smartphone, but will have to blow me out of the water as I am in love with my 9700...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 06:01 PM
    I was always a huge fan of LG until I discovered Blackberry. No, I'll never switch back.
    05-13-10 06:03 PM
    I'd never go back to a regular "dumb" phone, but it is possible that I would go to another smart phone.

That being said, I haven't seen a non berry I would take over my berry. I have to have a full physical keyboard, which throws out the Iphone (I probably would go to Apple anyway). I've played with some of the droid models with physical keyboards, but none have impressed me much, and I couldn't stand the PalmPre keyboard.
    05-13-10 06:33 PM
    Would you ever switch back to a regular cell phone from a blackberry?
    No. I would never use anything but a smartphone.

If so, what would make you switch? I think the only reason that I know switch is if my blackberry kept being a lemon and there was no way to fix it. I know that my carrier Verizon is trying to compete with all the other phone carriers in their technology, just like every other carrier out there, I am just a loyal user of blackberry. If you have switched, what made you decide to switch to another brand of phone?
    I would only switch to another brand of smartphone if it offered features that were more useful to me than those that BlackBerry offers.
    05-13-10 06:56 PM
    I would consider switching to iPhone on Verizon, otherwise, no.
    05-13-10 06:59 PM
    After I sold my BB I briefly went to a flip phone & iPod touch combo but it didn't even last a month. I returned the iPod, gave the phone to my grandma and bought a Droid. Haven't looked back since.
    05-13-10 07:02 PM
    Back to a dumbphone? Can't even imagine doing that. I've lived on a Treo 755, HTC Touch, and a Treo Pro for the past few years, and am now looking forward to finally jumping over to the BB 9650. I need that "world at my fingertips" that only a smartphone can provide.
    05-13-10 07:02 PM
    Absolutely not to a dumbphone, but I have already left BB and won't be back until they do some real work to realize they aren't the innovative machine they used to be. I am astounded by my Pre...so much moreso than my BB's, it amazes me how much I was settling for. At the price RIM commands for a handset, they should be ashamed at the crap they flood the market with.
    05-13-10 07:09 PM
    I love having a smartphone. I tried going back to a flip phone when my Diamond broke and man was that hard. I love what I got now.
    05-14-10 11:44 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD