sell a bricked BB on eBay?

Pretty sure my old BB is bricked to the point of no return, at least I can't fix it. As long as I say in the ad that it is bricked there shouldn't be a problem right? I had done a factory restore right before it got bricked, so my info would be erased.
    06-16-11 12:44 AM
    Well if you would tell me what exactly is going on with the device, maybe we can attempt to restore it to operational condition or else you can label it parts only, bricked and sell it up on e-bay.
    06-16-11 02:00 AM
    Explain what the heck happened to your device before selling it, cause if you can revive it, you've got it back in operation and can use it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 02:02 AM
    Well, I tried updating to the official OS 5 release for a BB Bold and within the first minutes it shut itself off and kept rebooting. It says App Error 205.

I tried following this: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry but I can't get past Step 1 because there is no AppLoader file on my computer even though I have DM.
    06-16-11 09:36 AM
    You should be able to recover your berry....
    06-16-11 09:46 AM

I tried following this: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry but I can't get past Step 1 because there is no AppLoader file on my computer even though I have DM.
    If you are running a 64bit OS, Loader is in \Program Files (x86)\Common files\Research in Motion\apploader
    06-16-11 09:49 AM
    If you are running a 64bit OS, Loader is in \Program Files (x86)\Common files\Research in Motion\apploader
    But it's not
    I've checked all RIM folders.
    06-16-11 09:53 AM
    Go to a command prompt
    Type c:\
    Type cd \
    Type dir loader.exe /s

See if you get any hits.
    If not reinstall DM.
    06-16-11 09:55 AM
    But it's not
    I've checked all RIM folders.
    Have you downloaded and installed an OS on your PC?
    06-16-11 09:55 AM
    Have you downloaded and installed an OS on your PC?
    Yes, as Andy states, after we find loader.exe, you will also have to download an OS to your PC from blackberry.com.

But first, let's find loader.exe
    06-16-11 09:58 AM
    I'm in the command prompt thing. It says "File not found"

Even when i had the OS downlaoded to my computer, there was still no AppLoader.
    06-16-11 10:11 AM
    The OS doesn't install loader.exe But DM does. Remove DM from add/remove programs. Download and install a new version from blackberry.com
    06-16-11 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD