I have had a refurbished world edition since mid summer, and the battery never gave me any problems. Recently, despite the fact that I charge it all night every night, the phone is half dead by the afternoon, dying around 10pm. I use it the same amount, nothing has changed.

Is there anything I can do or a reason why this has happened sort of suddenly? I am not sure how old the actual battery is because I bought it off of someone. I already ordered another battery but I want to make sure it doesn't happen again. I appreciate any feedback!

Thankss
    10-28-08 08:31 PM
    Too many apps open recently?
    10-28-08 08:45 PM
    Battery issues can come from many things, open apps (make sure you menu close when done), constant bluetooth connection, and low memory. Double check that nothing running and try the memory link in my signature. Let us know if that helps.
    10-28-08 08:49 PM
    Thanks guys, I turned off my bluetooth connection (I rarely use it) and made sure all my apps were closed. I'm going to try your link thankssssss
    10-28-08 09:05 PM
    i had the same proble. make sure u turn off the browser, navigation, tv, etc.
    10-29-08 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD