World cybersecurity market will grow by $100b in five years � report | RT News:

World cybersecurity market will grow by $100b in five years ? report ? RT USA

If this is indeed the case, I'd really like it for Chen to explain his road map further and how he intends on getting a big piece of the cybersecurity pie. Transparency and a clear vision for the company's future have been very difficult to discern and, as an investor, I feel that September's earnings call better start providing some answers and solutions - I suspect that BlackBerry cannot wait any longer on this.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 11:11 AM
    This is just one of the many things that consumers and investors alike are waiting on answers for. It will be interesting to see if Chen ties this specifically into BBRY's increasing focus on the software business.
    09-13-15 12:04 PM
    The cyber security and privacy game will only grow. I feel blackberry is a little ahead of the times when it comes to this.

People just don't appreciate security at the moment.

I mean, even after the icloud hack, apple devices just keep selling like hot cakes.

If John Chen keeps at it, I think blackberry will find itself a very relevant position in the future.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 02:15 PM
    If I was John Chen, I'd spend a few million to get some of the best hackers money could buy. Tell them to hack the competion for any juicy details that are supposed to remain private for the company, and/or the board of directors.
    Next I'd schedule a private meeting with the previously mentioned, and show them that this information wouldn't have fallen into someone else's hands had they used BlackBerry security.

Then it's time to make a deal.

And it's time to deliver the goods.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-13-15 02:30 PM