I live in Colombia, as other South American countries like Venezuela BlackBerry is at the top selling smartphone brands in my country like the 90% people who own smartphones use a BlackBerry, the other 10 percent is left for Android and iPhones, even though these have had a great time since the last year because carriers are offering good prices for these.

I imagine myself having Video Chat integrated to BBM I could talk in real time with my 150 contacts and actually that's not too much because I've friends with 300+

But I see people losing confidence with BlackBerry and I just keep saying to the ones considering the iPhone : �wait for BB10� because people acknowledges iphone and android are better than what BB is today.

My friends love the Playbook, since I bought it 5 friends have bought the Pb which I think is awesome.

I hope BlackBerry pushes BB10 as fast as they can worldwide because I don't know how long will people stay with OS7 devices. Don't treat south america people like stone agers!
    05-09-12 04:54 PM
    I live in Colombia, as other South American countries like Venezuela BlackBerry is at the top selling smartphone brands in my country like the 90% people who own smartphones use a BlackBerry, the other 10 percent is left for Android and iPhones, even though these have had a great time since the last year because carriers are offering good prices for these.

I imagine myself having Video Chat integrated to BBM I could talk in real time with my 150 contacts and actually that's not too much because I've friends with 300+

But I see people losing confidence with BlackBerry and I just keep saying to the ones considering the iPhone : �wait for BB10� because people acknowledges iphone and android are better than what BB is today.

My friends love the Playbook, since I bought it 5 friends have bought the Pb which I think is awesome.

I hope BlackBerry pushes BB10 as fast as they can worldwide because I don't know how long will people stay with OS7 devices. Don't treat south america people like stone agers!
    Don't worry you aren't stone agers unless the rest of the world are also. Sounds like you have the latest like everyone else. It is a concern that people aren't taking up OS 7 but I guess it is what it is since all they hear is it is a dead OS.
    05-09-12 05:10 PM
    Blackberry is also the Number #1 Smartphone brand in the United Kingdom with over 8 million subscribers , I may get a PAYG Curve to tide me over till BB 10 just mulling it over :P
    05-09-12 05:32 PM
    Blackberry is also the Number #1 Smartphone brand in the United Kingdom with over 8 million subscribers , I may get a PAYG Curve to tide me over till BB 10 just mulling it over :P
    Yeah, me too. I've got a iP 4s but I miss my 8520, to be honest. Might grab a 9320 when they are in store until BB10 comes along.
    05-13-12 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD