Has anyone had any luck with a GPS Tracking application? I am coming from windows mobile, and I loved reperion and nonigps, but I see they don't work with blackberries.

I have tried Instamapper, Blackberry Tracker (now called MoosTrax) and buddyway, but none of those were able to access the GPS.

Has anyone had any luck with any mapping or tracking applications? Besides song recognition, this is the only feature I really miss.
    12-02-08 10:22 AM
    Nav4All works pretty well on the storm.
    12-02-08 10:38 AM
    Have you tried GPSed? Google for the URL.
    12-02-08 10:41 AM
    Someone yesterday posted gpsed.com so I gave it a try. Pretty nifty, with potential. It isn't perfect yet on the Storm. The menus are a bit small, and don't follow the Storm touch format real well. It also didn't handle not getting a signal if my office.

I turned it on though sitting in my car in the parking lot, and it worked very well. Uploaded the route to their site and checked it out online.

I'd like to see speeds between the measuring points, available in a CSV or something. I could use this on my sailboat then for speed tracking, and overlaying my course, and wind direction. I'd be willing to pay for their premium service if this was an option. They give you an average speed on the site when it is uploaded, so they either calculate that from start/finish time of the marked route, or they are already capturing that data.
    12-02-08 10:44 AM
    Those are a good start, but none offer live up to the second tracking. I know eventually it will come out, I guess I am just going to have to wait... no biggie.

Thank you though.
    12-02-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD