please post here qlll the links you know to the games like subway and temple run and gta because I want to download them when I hopefully install 10.2

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 05:08 PM
    Farouk - please - several people have tried in a very friendly way to tell you that you need to slow down. Now, if you had any idea what you were doing with this stuff, you wouldn't have this thread. You'd know WHERE to look because all that stuff is already available online.

I'm going to be blunt.

I don't think you are ready to try to load the 10.2 leak with all the tweaks and runtime adjustments that you need to be able to do. I think you need to take some time and RESEARCH exactly what you are wanting to accomplish. No one is going to hold your hand through this.

Please...stop spamming the boards with this stuff. The fact that you are has shown that you need to stop and learn more about what you are doing.

I mean this in the nicest way possible. Others, I think, are on the verge of telling you in a not so nice way, and I'm trying to help you here.
    06-14-13 05:16 PM
    Listen to the gingerbreadwoman, for she is wise. Slow down, and take time to just ENJOY your device!!
    06-14-13 05:18 PM
    Okay thanks I was just tempted to try subway surfers and gta and the amazing new games and apps

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 05:25 PM