My husband just called me fro Iraq a little while ago to tell me he ordered me my new Bold and it should be here in a couple of days. I am a convert from Windows Mobile so I know I am going to have a slight learning curve to deal with but I am excited. I have been reading the forums for a few months now so I know what to expect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 11:29 AM
    Congrats and welcome to CrackBerry. Tell your hubby to be safe while over there. Enjoy the Bold
    01-31-09 11:30 AM
    Welcome! There are quite a few military spouses on CrackBerry, with several threads in the Social Users and PIN Sharing forum.

01-31-09 11:37 AM
    I am going to have a slight learning curve to deal with but I am excited. I have been reading the forums for a few months now so I know what to expect.

The more I read these forums, The more apprehensive I get in purchasing a bb... There is a ton of info on these forums and the more I read, the more over loaded my brain gets and that turns into frustration.......... I'm the type of person that wants to know everything about this phone, themes, apps, you name it.. But in my case, I don't think I'm being realistic with bb.. There will be a learning curve.. My.o2$
    01-31-09 11:49 AM
    Welcome to the world of blackberry yogirl

You are gonna love it
    01-31-09 11:52 AM
    The more I read these forums, The more apprehensive I get in purchasing a bb... There is a ton of info on these forums and the more I read, the more over loaded my brain gets and that turns into frustration.......... I'm the type of person that wants to know everything about this phone, themes, apps, you name it.. But in my case, I don't think I'm being realistic with bb.. There will be a learning curve.. My.o2$
    i work in computers and am a web desinger, so it doesnt seem too daunting to me

thanks for the welcome everyone.

01-31-09 11:58 AM
    i work in computers and am a web desinger, so it doesnt seem too daunting to me

thanks for the welcome everyone.

Best wishes to your hubby and thank him for me...
    01-31-09 12:02 PM
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the new addition
    01-31-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD