The blackberry curve is my first experience with smartphones/PdA. I have always wanted a smartphone and the blackberry was recommended.. I love it. I know that we have our bb website and I have bought the bb for dummies (I love to read about technology) and at the bookstore today I noticed magazines that were all about windows mobile. So I am wondering what isthe difference between WM and bb operating systems. thanks, di
    01-04-08 03:29 PM
    The blackberry curve is my first experience with smartphones/PdA. I have always wanted a smartphone and the blackberry was recommended.. I love it. I know that we have our bb website and I have bought the bb for dummies (I love to read about technology) and at the bookstore today I noticed magazines that were all about windows mobile. So I am wondering what isthe difference between WM and bb operating systems. thanks, di
    From what I hear(d), Windows Mobile is about as stable as it's desktop counterparts... That can be bad, or good, depending on your experience I suppose.
    01-04-08 03:39 PM
    WM acts and looks alot like Windows on your desktop computer, with folders, etc.. I had it on a Dell Axim a few years back and it had many "issues" and still does from what I hear...although the latest release is suppose to be a great improvement. From what I have read, BB is by far the more stable. Another OS is on a Palm device...theirs is suppose to be great and is used by many businesses. Welcome to the Wacky World of BBs!
    01-04-08 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD