Without the Trackpad what will I do?
I realized that in the winter when its freezing outside and I'm wearing my gloves the only way that I can use my BlackBerry is with the trackpad the touch screen does not work with gloves. And since we can't put down our smartphones not even for 5 minutes what will I do without the trackpad or the other hard buttons on the BB10 when I am outside in the cold?
I am guessing you guys are referring to this Aduro Gloves for Touchscreens for BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE , PlayBook | BlackBerry Gloves | ShopCrackBerry
I'm not sure I like them and if this is the only option then I am gonna miss the trackpad
- 11-28-2012, 11:22 PM #6--- BlackBerry Experience ---
Curve 8330 >>> BOLD 9000 >>> Curve 9300 >>> BOLD 9900
WTB: BlackBerry Q30 (The Ultimate BlackBerry)
Apple Loyalist seeking refugee status in CrackBerry Nation
- 11-29-2012, 12:37 AM #10
I was at my local Sprint store the other day and to my surprise they actually carried touchscreen gloves. Although not the cool BlackBerry branded ones of course but still they were only $10! I grabbed myself a pair and they work great for my PlayBook. So it stands to good reason that AT&T likely does too.I'm addicted to Crack.........Berry
Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.
Take it from me, I'm Tesla.
- By bacon612 in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 142Last Post: 05-12-2010, 04:17 PM
- By Ricky20 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 41Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:15 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:17 AM
- By per se in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 24Last Post: 09-21-2009, 01:06 PM
- By joepoole in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:35 PM