02-28-08 10:41 PM
- Not sure if this is the right place...
Ordered a curve 8320 from them last friday, received a order confirmation the same friday.
I have yet to hear back from them and cannot contact them through their 800 numbers, something about me being out of the calling area, anybody ever hear of such a thing?
I've sent them 3 emails already and now at a loss.
Anyone know of a local phone number to contact them?
Anybody else having issues with wirelessbuy.com?02-28-08 09:15 AM
- Ewww. That doesnt sound good. Here's something I just found tho. Rip-off Report: Wirelessbuy.com / Fuse Wireless These people are a ripoff! They port your number without giving you the phone you order! Columbia Maryland02-28-08 09:21 AM
- so your our 50$ looks like you buy a phone way lower than anywhere in the world. if there selling a phone lowere than the best deal that Tmo has had like 50$ when tmo is selling at 250$ you might want to ask the question why am i getting a good deal and look at the the record sorry but your probly out the $$02-28-08 09:30 AM
- it's weird, I did a lot of searching prior to placing my order and outside of the number porting issue quoted above, there really weren't any deterrents to ordering with them, I found alot of happy sidekick and pearl orders.
I've now found that they are a part of fusedealers.com, they share the same 888 number and address in Maryland, I'm gonna try contacting them next.
Whats even more odd is my card has not been charged yet, I'm thinking about stopping the charge and ordering through someone else.
All of this is such an unnecessary pain in the A$$.02-28-08 09:47 AM
- This is what you should really do. Print out the $50 offer take it to tmo corporate store and ask them to price match it. They will. that is how i got my phone, i forget you have to sighn up for unlimited i-net e-mail services and you will also get $50 mail in rebate, ask for it they will pretend that they forgot to give it to you. I swear that's how i got my curve no bs. i only got it 1 month ago. why wait for your phone when you can have it in 20 minutes for the same price. i was just like you thinking about buying from the website and when i started reserching i found a forum where they were talking about tmo price match so i thought what do i have to lose i tried it and it worked i got a free curve.02-28-08 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD