i want to test out 5.0, but i want to totally wipe my phone. i see the "wipe: button, with crackmem, but can someone tell me the step by step instructions on doing that correctly? i know i saw them here somewhere..i searched, but maybe i did not search for the right phrase..

thanks......
    04-12-09 05:52 AM
    To wipe your handheld using crackmem hit the wipe button. Then you have to type "BrickMyPhone". Then it will do it. I'm assuming you already did a backup. I can't remember exactly where the crackmem thread is. It can be found by using the search feature. Or go to proper upgrade/downgrade procedure thread. That is in the tips section of the forum. It has a link to crackmem in it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 06:07 AM
    I meant to say search for "crackmem v.2" and you will find it. Sorry about that

04-12-09 06:09 AM
    CrackMem's help file is excellent, practically a tutorial. That's your best reference. Be sure you have your current OS downloaded to your PC so you can easily rollback if needed. If you don't understand the preceeding sentence, you shouldn't attempt to install an OS beta.

04-12-09 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD