Hey,

My boyfriend is being stubborn and he doesnt want to install the CD BB software but anyhoo, he wants to send mp3s with his com to his phone. I use a mac and all I do is plug it in and it works but he needs to install the software.

So we've done that. We've paired the two devices. But they aren't working together. I did send a photo from the phone to the com and it worked alright but I cant seem to get the com to send anything to the device. Apparently it cant find the phone.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?
    06-08-08 12:52 PM
    If he has memory card in his BB, you can follow these instructions:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/mana...ry-card-40468/
    06-08-08 12:56 PM
    Hes being stubborn. No USB connections.... just bluetooth
    06-08-08 12:57 PM
    well you can tell your boyfriend he can continue to be stuborn and never get any media on his phone. The Blackberry does not have the bluetooth profile that allows for sending/recieving. Its strictly for a wireless headset or GPS puck. Tell him to man up, install Desktop Manager and plug his phone in. Its not a government conspiracy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 02:25 PM
    Hehehehe told him that too then he sulked hehehehe
    he just saw me do it with my mac. because it can. which is why i love mac. it just works.
    06-08-08 10:49 PM
    or depending on what blackberry you have, you can pull out the sd card, insert it in the adapter and drag and drop. thats the simplest way to do it w/o out the bs of installing software.
    06-08-08 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD