Hi all, is it possible to buy an app that will allow me to run programes like microsoft excel and word? I would find it very helpful for opening attachments to my business emails.
    04-13-09 03:02 PM
    If you are running at least a 4.5 OS on you BB you can install Documents To Go. This will allow you to open and edit microsoft word, excel and powerpoint files with the trial version. Also with the paid version you can open pdf files. If you want to just view the attachments, make sure that you have the BlackBerry Attachment Service installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 03:18 PM
    Pretty sure my storm does this with stock software... I could be wrong, but I don't recall having a problem opening any Microsoft Office documents (.xls,.doc,.ppt at least)... I know that doesn't help much, but maybe there's something to look into there

Good luck
    04-13-09 03:18 PM
    Pretty sure my storm does this with stock software... I could be wrong, but I don't recall having a problem opening any Microsoft Office documents (.xls,.doc,.ppt at least)... I know that doesn't help much, but maybe there's something to look into there

Good luck
    The storm comes with documents to go and the blackberry attachment service already installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 03:25 PM
    Many members have the original OS provided by the carrier.

DocsToGo is an important component of the v4.5xx upgrade. The free sample version lets you open, edit and save most Microsoft Office documents. The premium version upgrade allow even more functionality.
    04-13-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD