I want to delete my email login record in windows live messenger for Blackberry, is there any such ways? Thank you in advance.
    03-20-11 02:50 AM
    Uninstall the app and reinstall it.
    03-20-11 07:01 AM
    I already tried delete and reinstall, but no use.
    03-20-11 07:47 AM
    Just curious why ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-11 07:59 AM
    Go to the File Browser on the BlackBerry.
    Navigate to the Media Card.
    Navigate to the BlackBerry/im/Windows Live folder.
    Delete the folders in that folder that you want deleted.
    03-20-11 08:04 AM
    Go to the File Browser on the BlackBerry.
    Navigate to the Media Card.
    Navigate to the BlackBerry/im/Windows Live folder.
    Delete the folders in that folder that you want deleted. <------ already tried that, doesn't work...
    03-20-11 09:10 AM
    You deleted the folders associated with the email address you want to eliminate (or the whole Windows Live folder) and they are still showing up in the messenger?

If that's the case, then I am at a loss. Sorry.

Maybe someone else has an idea.
    03-20-11 09:34 AM
    I'm having the same problem, uninstalled the program several times
    even did security wipe, and this adress is still showing
    I wish some1 could help
    03-25-12 11:33 AM
    I guess I'm still having trouble understanding what yous guys are tying to do ... Some address is showing up in your messenger after a security wipe? It's probably some contact in hotmail. Go on a computer, log into your hotmail account, and delete the contacts. Most of these email pages have a direct tie in to their respective messengers, with a mini version of the messenger right on the web page.
    03-25-12 01:40 PM
    I guess I'm still having trouble understanding what yous guys are tying to do ... Some address is showing up in your messenger after a security wipe? It's probably some contact in hotmail. Go on a computer, log into your hotmail account, and delete the contacts. Most of these email pages have a direct tie in to their respective messengers, with a mini version of the messenger right on the web page.
    I am talkin about the log in e-mail adress that I am not using anymore, and everytime i log in with my new one the old still appears to be there :s
    I remember with my old blackberry curve all it would take is a uninstall and install again, problem solved, not sure why its not working on the bold 9930
    03-25-12 04:45 PM
    I see, so it's remembering you. It needs a "forget me" feature like on the computer ...
    03-25-12 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD