If I buy a 9780 will the following work?

I have thought this through as I have had issues with the gmail enhanced plug in.

Instead of doing a full back up and restore I was going to start a fresh with a new device and set up my email accounts a second time over, and then do a selective restore.

If I do this and the email addresses I set up are the same will it put the right messages in the right mailbox on the device or will the restore just dump them all in the messages folder?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 02:35 AM
    If I buy a 9780 will the following work?

I have thought this through as I have had issues with the gmail enhanced plug in.

Instead of doing a full back up and restore I was going to start a fresh with a new device and set up my email accounts a second time over, and then do a selective restore.

If I do this and the email addresses I set up are the same will it put the right messages in the right mailbox on the device or will the restore just dump them all in the messages folder?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why go through the hassle, and instead turn off the appropriate Inboxes? In the Messages app, press the BB key, go to Options -> Inbox Settings, uncheck which addresses you don't want in the main folder. Any email you set up will by default go there unless you specify there.
    11-06-10 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD