I was looking around and i found a link titled"Wireless Synchronization option is missing for the Address Book, MemoPad, Tasks, and Calendar applications" on the BB tech site. I want to try this but i cant seem to find the service book highlighted in red.
    The only service books that ends in CICAL is my BB address and my google one(im only interested in the google one)

Question: where is Desktop(CICAL) or does it mean something else?

For BlackBerry Device Software 4.1.x or higher

1. On the BlackBerry smartphone, go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book.
    2. Click Desktop [CICAL].
    3. Display the menu and select Delete.
    4. Display the menu and select Undelete.

Question: I'v tried the google sync download function but I want to get my appointments copied off my BB cal and put into google cal (all my app. are entered via my phone)I dont want to delete my BB events though.. So i have the default calendar in google but its empty cause everytime i try to 'sync' them the BB appointments dont transfer. All i want is to just plug in my appoint. on my phone and every once and awhile transfer them to google in case my phone is lost/stolen or something.

thanks for your help!
    11-24-08 01:16 PM
    I believe this technique only works for BES users. I'm on BES, and have the Desktop [CICAL] entry. I've used the technique many times. The Address Book, MemoPad, Tasks, and Calendar only sync OTA for BES users. BIS users have to sync using Desktop Manager.

MOD NOTE: you might not want to keep your email address as your userid. If you'd like to change it, PM me and I'll tell you how.
    11-24-08 01:29 PM
    Ahhh that explains it. I thought I was on to something lol I would like to change my userid!
    11-24-08 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD