As a die hard BlackBerry fan, I don't want to be here anymore.

I'm just going to continue using BlackBerry because it works for me while being ridiculed by all my peers.

And until John Chen runs the devices department into the ground.

I really hope it doesn't go that way, but it's not looking likely.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 07:33 AM
    Advertising is for consumer devices , I guess you all forgot that's not the targeting market ...blue, black, sliver, green.....still an enterprise device.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-05-15 08:06 AM
    Advertising is for consumer devices , I guess you all forgot that's not the targeting market ...blue, black, sliver, green.....still an enterprise device.
    I have to disagree with you. If I can order a Passport online and I am a consumer, then... why, it IS a consumer device.
    08-05-15 11:31 AM
    The problem is not that there are no consumers interested in Blackberry, but that there is no cost-effective marketing channel to reach them. If all potential BlackBerry customers fit a similar demographic and could be reaches as a group, then it would make sense to market to them directly. The only group that BlackBerry has been able to identify is Enterprise purchasers buying fleets of devices. This is a small fragment of the larger market, but it's one to which BlackBerry feels they can profitably market.

Buying national TV ads is almost definitely a money losing proposition for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 12:09 PM
    And Youtube. The trend seems to be social media.

Their marketing right now is on Facebook and Twitter.
    08-05-15 12:36 PM
    If you are going after the business world why wouldn't they blitz corporations and put on product pitches with actual employees. They are a ton of things my BlackBerry does a lot better in the business environment than all my coworkers iphones. Simple things like scheduling meetings, checking coworkers availability the iPhone is terrible at still to this day. Unfortunately there isn't anyone from BlackBerry really showing them in a business environment how their devices make their lives easier.

Shame on you blackberry... and call me if you want somebody to take the streets back

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 04:13 PM
    They finished marketing the silver edition passport right after the announcement that there is a silver edition passport.
    BB_Junky likes this.
    08-06-15 05:32 PM
32 12