I've also been observing and amused at how people moved quickly to defend their choices.

Very interesting
    It has nothing to do with defending choices. Just relating my experience with regard to call quality. Just provided my phone and provider for information purposes.
    02-01-17 01:28 PM
    It has nothing to do with defending choices. Just relating my experience with regard to call quality. Just provided my phone and provider for information purposes.
    Agreed I am not defending my choice but stating what I have found from it. If the quality was below what I thought it should be I would let you know.

#luvmybb10os
    02-01-17 05:11 PM
    OP, there are different audio quality: Best Audio Cell Phone - 2016 and Smartphones with best cell signal strength, reception - Business Insider
    combination of the two, you get your quality... by the way, if you go to Crackberry site that intend to address the crackberry (blackberry) issues or trend related to BB, I am not surprise we assume you are talking about BB - which has both audio and antenna superiority. Since you didn't state what is your intended topic in clarity by purpose. I am not sure why is your true intend... (not try to start a true tech discussion, but stir the pot? Correct me if I am wrong).
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-02-17 11:38 AM
    Despite how advanced phones get, and our personal tastes, we can all agree that call quality sucks.

I make more phone calls from my office land line simply for better volume and clarity. To me productivity doesn't just mean typing emails and texts, it's the ability to hear the other person!
    No we don't all agree... as many of us don't have problems with call quality these days. Me, I use my cellphone much more... even in the office as the call quality is so much better than land lines.

That said, I work in a single story building where I get four bars with full LTE signal all the time. I use Verizon which for me seems to offer very good service and HD Voice capablities. And I'm using a Motorola phone which for me, holds the signal and has great speakers and quality of calls.

You might want to look at
    1) New Service
    2) New Phone
    3) Signal Booster
    4) Wi-Fi Calling
    02-02-17 12:04 PM
    VoLTE is much better than a landline.
    Unless your carrier is having issues with it, which Verizon has been having for me. Though not sure that they use VoLTE? They call it Enhanced LTE I think. ??
    02-12-17 10:08 AM
55 123