hi there,

i will be starting to fix blackberries and and some other cell phone should start improving myself on the hardware or the software first.

waiting for your ideas.thanks
    Last edited by ALI D.; 06-19-11 at 04:13 PM.
    06-19-11 03:58 PM
    Software first, Hardware second.

Input from our members over the years has demonstrated the vast majority of bricked BlackBerry are software related. If you can recover these with data intact, you can provide a valuable marketable service.

There will be a small number of broken USB ports or damaged keyboards and screens that need replacing, if you have the technical skills and specialized equipment.
    06-19-11 04:46 PM
    Software issues first, understand and master the concepts of loading the OS, assisting on applications and also fixing nuked devices. Also post entries and questions here, whatever issues you come up with, we will be happy to help. I also suggest you use our remote access tools (www.mobibizhelp.com) to remotely assist people who need blackberry assistance, also create a blog of your own. Best of luck!
    06-20-11 07:20 AM
    Agreed with everyone else. Usual problems with BlackBeries are always software problems. Hardware can be a little more difficult but if you have the right tools than you should be fine. Ebay has great replacement parts for the most common blackberry problems
    06-20-11 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD