Just curious to know if you guys think the new BB10 phones should come with an instruction manual on how to use the phone and gestures. I remember back in the day when phones use to come with detailed instruction manuals on how to use them and show all menus and pics. Now, most smartphones(if not all), do not come with them included which is tough if your a complete newbie with tech stuff. For example, my sister recently went from an iPhone to a SGS3 and also from the iPad to the Asus Transformer. She's been using an iOS for awhile and just got bored, and was really excited about going all Android, but the transition for her wasn't as smooth as she wanted. There was no instructions on how to use her SGS3 or her Android tablet so it was quite a huge learning curve for her. Since there are a ton of sites and videos on line on how to, she eventually caught on and is now loving using her new devices, but without these, she would have been totally lost. With BB10 being new, do you think there will be detailed instruction manuals included? I can't see them not including one, especially since most users will probably not be able to google it or watch how to videos online. I'm hoping they include one so we can know all the goodies built into the new OS!
    01-24-13 10:41 PM
    The device will likely come pre-loaded with videos you have to go through before you complete initial setup. Once that is released, those videos will likely make their way to crackberry.com homepage haha
    01-24-13 10:49 PM
    ^^
    What he said.
    01-24-13 11:36 PM
    i think it would come with an instruction card ....and tutorial video within the setup !!
    just like in playbook !!
    01-25-13 12:01 AM
    One demo video showed easily accessible help available at all times, and here's the developer advice on adding help
    https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...ion/menus.html
    Will the new BB10 phones come with instruction manuals?-help-action.jpg
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    01-25-13 01:12 AM
    Like an above poster said. The playbook did the same thing. Aggravates me everytime I wipe my playbook that I have to go through them again. Haha

Sent from my game boy color
    01-25-13 08:21 AM