Will BB10 come to Telus on launch?
Hey guys, I tried searching for a thread regarding this and couldnt find one. If anyone on this forum works for telus or knows anyone who does, could you let me know if BB10 will be available on launch day or not? Or if they will start taking preorders? THANKS
- 01-04-13, 01:34 AM #2
No preorders yet but they've already confirmed it pretty much. They been asked.. and they keep posting BB 10 info through their Twitter account.
- 01-04-13, 02:49 PM #4
I phoned Telus in Bower Mall in Red Deer, the other day regarding BB10 and this is what the manager said to me - "There as been nothing from Telus Corp in regards to accepting pre-orders on BB10 phones. But since they aren't expected to be hot sellers you should have no problem putting your name down for holding purposes come launch or release day and picking it up. The most we would get on release is about 5 devices and if they sell well, then maybe 10 or more afterwards with each shipment."
I'm not sure how other stores in other cities are handling those questions, so take it for what it is worth.New BlackBerry Motto: "I get knocked down but I get up again, cause nothing is going to keep me down!"
- 01-05-13, 07:00 PM #7New BlackBerry Motto: "I get knocked down but I get up again, cause nothing is going to keep me down!"
- 01-05-13, 11:01 PM #8
I guess I am fortunate. In my little town of about 20000, the one Bell store owner (not corporate) knows I am a crackberry nerd, and has said he has seen the bb10, and it is amazing! I would be totally surprised if he did not have them in stock at launch.Q 10 and Z30 for the win!
updated to official 10.3.1
Playbook 64 gb wifi retired
Galaxy tab4 5.0 given to me free
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-06-13, 07:52 AM #10
- 393 Posts
Telus is the most cautious of the Big 3 in Canada and are not usually to keen to be first with anything new. Telus was last to launch BB 7 phones in Canada.
If I was to use history as an indicator of what might happen this time around, I would say Rogers will be first but only beat Bell by a day or two. Telus will follow a couple weeks behind. That's my prediction but my crystal ball is in the shop so, please consider it opinion only
- By rupam95 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 87Last Post: 01-09-13, 02:38 PM
- By The Fuzz 53 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-12, 07:28 AM
- By willie44 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 28Last Post: 06-12-12, 05:53 AM
- By The Fuzz 53 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-12, 10:06 AM
- By Sparro in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 6Last Post: 08-09-11, 03:07 PM