Does anybody know of a WIKI application for a Blackberry (either a fresh write or a port).

Cheers
    05-06-09 11:13 AM
    Load a web page, click Menu>Options>Browser Configuration, scroll down to Default Search Provider, click ans select Wikipedia, escape and save. Is this what you need?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 11:23 AM
    Also, you can go and load your favorite Wiki start page, and at the bottom of the Browser config page is the option to Use Current as your browser start page. You could also save Wiki as a bookmark.

05-06-09 11:53 AM
    Hmmm, not quite what I was looking for.

I use a WIKI on my work PC for storing data in a hierarchical manner and I wanted the same functionality on my BB.
    I figured that if there were solutions for iPhone & Palm that there would be one for the BB.

The information is all mine (my notes) and I want to access it without needing to connect to a remote machine (e.g central server or Wikipedia)

Thanks anyway
    05-06-09 12:08 PM
    Ok. I understand what you're looking for a little better now but I'm unfamiliar with that kind of application. Good luck finding what you seek, if it's not available yet, hopefully a developer will take up the challenge. .

05-06-09 12:23 PM
    They only app I use to store a quantity of notes is the BBNotepad app, primarily due to the ability to save to the media card.

05-06-09 12:29 PM
    I didn't have a chance to take a look at CB's rules but is it against the rule to upload an application here? I am currently having one on my 8900.
    05-06-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD