If you ever lose your browser icon on your storm all you have to do is go into the options > advanced options > host routing table > once you are in there hit your bb menu key (the one with the dots) and click on register once you receive the registration txt confirmation than the icon should appear
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    06-26-09 07:57 AM
    man some of these replies are hilarious!
    06-26-09 08:37 AM
    I followed the directions, turned on wifi, worked perfect, called verizon to drop the data package, and they were more than happy to drop it.

Ok, I may be slightly exaggerating about following the directions, but the rest is gospel truth. Honest. No, really. I'm not lying. Does nobody believe me?!?
    06-27-09 07:43 AM
    I followed the directions, turned on wifi, worked perfect, called verizon to drop the data package, and they were more than happy to drop it.

Ok, I may be slightly exaggerating about following the directions, but the rest is gospel truth. Honest. No, really. I'm not lying. Does nobody believe me?!?

Ok but how are you supposed to get your email pushed? And you did this through opera mini? I thought verizon wont allow you to obtain a blackberry without a data package
    06-27-09 09:03 AM
    I did the trick to enable wifi, and then I got these two new apps show up on my screen some sort of vizzwa things. what the **** is a vizzwa? vizzwa son gid, and vizzwat ones. I think they might be viruses. either that or they are another reason why the storm has sex with the iPhone and leaves it crying for more. Oh wait, it's not vizzwa, its vzw. What the **** is a vzw? Vienna zoo water? I don't think that would be good for an electronic device. Vicious Zulu warfare? That sounds like a really cool game. Vintage Zeppelin wave? As much as I like Zeppelin, especially their second album, I prefer a bit more variety. Which is better, Pandora or Slacker? But it's cool that I can listen to vintage zeppelin waves with slacker using my lost browser over wifi. Thanks for the tip.
    06-27-09 09:04 AM
    Ok but how are you supposed to get your email pushed? And you did this through opera mini? I thought verizon wont allow you to obtain a blackberry without a data package
    Please tell me you realize everything I said did not happen. (winking smiley?)
    06-27-09 03:45 PM
    .. wifi and a cup of coffee please....
    06-27-09 03:54 PM
    I would do this, but I lost my browser. I wish there was some way to get it back.
    Nuh Uuh...mine did this right before I lost my browser. It works.
    If you ever lose your browser icon on your storm all you have to do is go into the options > advanced options > host routing table > once you are in there hit your bb menu key (the one with the dots) and click on register once you receive the registration txt confirmation than the icon should appear
    Call Verizon, They can send you the browser over the air.
    I lost mine a couple of times and it just takes a call to the 611.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this conversation on this thread is hilarious

btw: this mite help: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/
    06-27-09 04:00 PM
    it works...
    06-27-09 04:09 PM
    what is wifi? ?
    06-27-09 04:11 PM
    Haha, you guys are silly. I know the Storm doesn't have WiFi, so to get around that, I got a VZW MiFi, since I KNOW that provides Wifi.

So, now I've got my Storm AND I've got Wifi, but I'm still having trouble connecting the Storm to the Mifi. Any suggestions?
    06-27-09 04:32 PM
    I feel bad posting this using my iPhone, but this post made me laugh so hard I droped my storm and broke it. It won't turn on and when it does it's all snowy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 05:12 PM
    just a post to up my post count
    06-27-09 05:16 PM
    tell me how that works out for you
    06-27-09 05:27 PM
    Classic, but what is" haz"? Learn to spell stupid. It's "have"....are you in 1st grade? 2+2=4?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

no, it's just proof he's typing on the storm...
    06-27-09 05:33 PM
    tell me how that works out for you
    doh!

good one
    06-27-09 07:43 PM
    no, it's just proof he's typing on the storm...
    you must be one of the non storm owners. If you knew anything about it you would know it has auto correct. Or youz dont realize what he was implying when he typed haz.
    06-27-09 07:45 PM
    Let's see how this works.
    06-27-09 08:14 PM
    Let's see how this works.
    Ok, it didn't work.

As for I has _____: go to Google images and type in "I has a bucket" and you will better understand.
    06-27-09 08:18 PM
    I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes-smell ya later!"
    I looked at my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
    06-27-09 09:05 PM
    lol, the one with the dots
    06-27-09 09:31 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD