im at school and as of last week i was able to connect via Wifi. But all of the sudden when i turn on the Wifi radio, a message pops up about a network certificate being expired and it wont connect. I tried going into services settings and i noticed that Blackberry Enterprise Server said "not connected". Anyone know what the problem might be?
    03-10-10 01:58 PM
    BES is only for those connected to a BES server. As you say you are at school, I would suspect it is not an issue for you. I would suspect that they are using Certificates to connect to the wifi and it expired. The admins of the network will have to update it.
    03-10-10 02:34 PM
    At school (are you staff?) and trying to connect to a BES server? Unless you are on an employee phone (company phone/server) it is more likely you would have a BIS connection (you pay the monthly charges, etc). Are you sure your settings are correct?
    03-10-10 02:37 PM
    delete your exisiting profile and this time scan for it again, this time when it asks for certificates, do any random certificate(it doesnt matter, we're not going to use one for now)
    then theres a check mark box for "do not use certificate" or something along those lines

now I've seen this on OS 5.0, so im not sure about previous OSs

that should work (after entering all info like pass/user if needed)
    03-10-10 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD