View Poll Results: Bold Wi-Fi Connectivity

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Are you having the same problem?

2 50.00%
  • Are you able to see your network?

1 25.00%
  • Are you able to connect to the wireless Wi-Fi network?

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    My BOLD doesn't see the wireless connection in my office when I do a scan. I added the network manually and it took it, but it shows up as a live connection at random sometime after. I can't make it force connect; when I was using Wi-Fi or when it was showing an active connection I don't think it was actually connected to the Wi-Fi network it was just showing an active connection, but not actually connected to exchange information. Once it connects I will go to "Manage Connections" uncheck the "Mobile Network" and attempt force it to use the Wi-Fi to see if it works as it should. Please do feel free to contact me regarding any successes, suggestions or solutions.
    11-11-08 11:35 AM
    One possible reason you do not see your company network could be that broadcasting SSID is disabled.

If you have to manualy enter the connection information, you can check your results with Wifi Diagnostics. On the Curve, Connections / Wifi Options / Wifi Diagnostics shows me the connection results.

You should have a local IP address and green check marks after Association and Authentication. Status should be Network Aquired.
    11-11-08 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD