Hello everyone.
    First of all i would like to apoligize for my english especially the spelling, i live in czech republic and english is my third language, so anyway.
    I got this blackberry today (8900) and ive been trying to connect it to internet for a very long time now.

My problem:
    im ******** when it comes to phones.
    And

everytime i try to connect to my home network this is how it looks:
    "network name" (WPA-Personal) --> i press it then Security type "pre-Shared key(PSK) then i write the password then connect --> then this comes up
    Unable to connet
    reason: network lost
    save this wi fi anywan and so on

ive tried takin the battery out, and tried to make it manualy but havent got it to work yet

Please help me

Best regards
    01-31-12 10:47 AM
    Contact your carrier and get a Blackberry data plan
    01-31-12 12:35 PM
    Contact your carrier and get a Blackberry data plan
    it bought second hand :/
    Thx anyway
    01-31-12 04:35 PM
    Hello everyone.
    First of all i would like to apoligize for my english especially the spelling, i live in czech republic and english is my third language, so anyway.
    I got this blackberry today (8900) and ive been trying to connect it to internet for a very long time now.

My problem:
    im ******** when it comes to phones.
    And

everytime i try to connect to my home network this is how it looks:
    "network name" (WPA-Personal) --> i press it then Security type "pre-Shared key(PSK) then i write the password then connect --> then this comes up
    Unable to connet
    reason: network lost
    save this wi fi anywan and so on

ive tried takin the battery out, and tried to make it manualy but havent got it to work yet

Please help me

Best regards
    Try this. Reconfigure the wifi settings on your router so that it uses EITHER
    WEP 64-bit security OR
    WPA-PSK with TKIP

Good luck.
    06-08-12 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD