Since I have m 8900 it has been picking up the wifi in my house perfectly...but ever since last night..it has not.. It shows my network name on top, but its on EDGE with zero bars or in SOS mode only. I reset my internet router and the internet is moving at lighting speed-so that is working fine and i restarted my BB 2x and even restored the WIFI settings on the phone to normal and re-added the network and its still not working?! Any suggestions before i wait on hold FOREVER with my cell carrier? Thanks!
    05-18-09 08:51 AM
    That's weird. I know this is a silly question, but did you do a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 08:57 AM
    No, i actually did not! believe it or not, the thought JUST popped into my head before I read your answer lol I will try that and get back!
    05-18-09 08:59 AM
    Here's a link to a router setup guide that has helped some people.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/uma-setup-how-206217/

05-18-09 09:01 AM
    And one other note, if you have T-Mo, they have a router department so if you call them ask for it.

05-18-09 09:06 AM
    The battery pull seemed to do the trick! Gotta remember that lol Thanks for the quick responses!
    05-18-09 09:15 AM
    No problem, lol, it's like a car problem - always try the simple solution first haha.

05-18-09 09:19 AM
    I had same issue, didnt even think to do a batt pull but it worked perfectly.
    05-18-09 10:12 AM
    Lol, the reason it works is that you're resetting your device. I think it may also be that your clearing your cache, but I'm not sure about that.

05-18-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD