I am trying to get my 9650 connected to my home wireless network. When I go into "manage connections", it shows my SSID next to Wi-Fi, but there is a "-" instead of a check-mark. In the logs in my wireless router, it shows that it has given an ip address to my blackberry (I have verified the mac address that the router says it gave the address to is my blackberry). I have tried setting the router to wep, WPA-PSK [TKIP] and WPA2-PSK [AES]... none of which have worked. At one point my phone showed that it had an address of 192.168.1.2, which matched the router log, and I could ping that address from my laptop. I cannot find the address again, presumably because it doesn't have the address now. I am assuming it had the address and for whatever reason has lost it. I have been going to ipchicken.com to see what address comes up (I have a static ip at home), and it shows whatever address I am getting from Verizon on 3G. I have set the default browser to "hotspot browser".

Each time I changed the security setting on the router, I deleted the wireless network from the blackberry and let it rediscover the wireless network.

I think I have covered everything here. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
    06-08-10 08:10 PM
    Had to call Verizon because bbm wasn't working either. Did a master reset and now it's good to go. This sucker is very fast on wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 01:28 PM
    Had to call Verizon because bbm wasn't working either. Did a master reset and now it's good to go. This sucker is very fast on wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    glad its fixed.. yes, this phone is crazy fast on WIFI
    06-09-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD