- CrackBerry Master
11-11-2012, 04:08 PM #5
- 1,372 Posts
Start with a survey
I don't automatically assume you wish to break laws.
You can survey the WiFis nearby. Wi-Fi Options, WiFi Tools, Site Survey, Start Scan. If a WiFi is WPA or WPA2, you will probably not be able get the pre-shared key. WEP is not as secure but probably still tough to get through.A new paradigm is coming. Can you feel the shifting zeitgeist?
- 11-11-2012, 05:36 PM #6
Re: wifi hacking !!
The wifi signals around you are from people who pay for their service. I think it's only fair game that you do the same. So yes, there is a way to get into a wifi spot.... call up your local provider and set yourself up and pay for it like the rest of us.
- By dragoncorp in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2010, 01:07 PM
- By dragoncorp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2010, 01:07 PM
- By emd023 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2010, 02:17 PM
- By emd023 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2010, 02:17 PM
- By emd023 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2010, 02:17 PM