Is there a way to get WIFI with the blackberry tour? I thought the Odin was the only one that has wifi..
    09-22-09 04:10 PM
    The Tour doesn't have WiFi. There is a new version due out with WiFi. It can't be added to your current phone because it doesn't have the hardware. :-)
    09-22-09 04:47 PM
    The Tour doesn't have WiFi. There is a new version due out with WiFi. It can't be added to your current phone because it doesn't have the hardware. :-)
    Translation: If you bought a Tour, you got ripped off.

A friendly suggestion, before buying a phone, check to see if it has the features/functions that you need. Especially with CDMA phones...
    09-22-09 04:54 PM
    Is there a way to get WIFI with the blackberry tour? I thought the Odin was the only one that has wifi..
    how do you like it so far?.......I have several friends who have it and they love it......
    09-22-09 05:30 PM
    I love my tour.. I am very pleased.
    09-22-09 10:51 PM
    Translation: If you bought a Tour, you got ripped off.

A friendly suggestion, before buying a phone, check to see if it has the features/functions that you need. Especially with CDMA phones...

I knew it didnt. I didnt know if there was any app or something I could do it make it have it.

I dont feel like I got ripped off either.
    09-22-09 10:52 PM
    ya ignore him......Ive seen nothing but good things about the tour.....a few trackball issues but thats an easy fix

glad you like and beautiful forum pic
    09-23-09 09:06 AM
    Thank you very much Larry Your sweeter hehe
    09-23-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD