My wife has been playing with devices for about 2 months now. She has absolutely no bias and looks at things functionally. We have several device in the house. Firstly I work for Apple to get that out of the way. My daughter uses an iPhone, I have an iPhone, Galaxy S3 and Z10 (the Z10 is my daily driver though), and my wife has always used a flip phone.

She was considering HTC One, various Samsungs, iPhone 5S, Z30 and Z10. She did not care for the Android OS at all, felt it wasn't intuitive. she decided she did not like the larger devices as they were not comfortable to her for one handed use. After focusing on the iPhone and Z10 for the past few weeks she ended up getting a Z10. She loves the keyboard and the way the OS worked she felt "Just made sense"

Just found the choice interesting since it was made by someone who had no pre conceived ideas and just kept looking and playing with phones over time to see what worked best for her.
    01-29-14 01:01 PM
    Good for her! And I'm impressed with her approach-find what works for you (her).
    01-29-14 01:04 PM
    Its still pretty interesting how many people still use flip phones or feature phones. Anyway, I've always sayed if people can spend time with OS10 its a no brainer that it wins out over the competition.
    01-29-14 01:12 PM
    These threads are so ...

My wife does all that and buys an iPhone and obviously no one cares.
    bbq10l likes this.
    01-29-14 01:18 PM
    These threads are so ...

I care.
    01-29-14 01:24 PM
    These threads are so ...

then the solution is..... Don't read it.....
    01-29-14 01:25 PM
    These threads are so ...

Considering this is CB after all, if you see a thread saying "my **** got a phone" "just bought my upgrade" etc you should expect that they're most likely going to talk about a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 01:28 PM
    then the solution is..... Don't read it.....
    OP, your wife is a keeper ...just messin with ya... Nice to see she likes the Z10 and BB10 experience!

Now as an "Apple" guy what do you think about BB10..not trying to bait you OK!
    01-29-14 01:29 PM
    OP, your wife is a keeper ...just messin with ya... Nice to see she likes the Z10 and BB10 experience!

Now as an "Apple" guy what do you think about BB10..not trying to bait you OK!
    As I said, the Z10 is my daily driver. They both have their place, I just prefer BB10 myself. but people buying iOS devices keeps me in a job

Either way though, whatever works for you is what counts....
    01-29-14 01:31 PM
    Smart lady,and smart choice.
    01-30-14 11:12 PM
    As I said, the Z10 is my daily driver. They both have their place, I just prefer BB10 myself. but people buying iOS devices keeps me in a job

Either way though, whatever works for you is what counts....
    I think it is great to be familiar with multiple platforms. Makes u a better informed consumer. We have multiple platforms in our household .

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    01-31-14 07:48 AM