Is there any browser (opera style) that works with Wi-Fi??
    04-14-08 04:50 PM
    I have read on some other threads that people have gotten opera mini 4.1 to work with WiFi.. they changed the APN settings under Advanced Options.. TCP. Just adding the first line, no username/password. I'm pretty sure you need to input the correct settings for your carrier. I think what I read (wap.voicestream.com) was for T-Mobile.

I am currently on Claro in the Dom. Rep. and haven't gotten it to work yet. I'm gonna try to switch it and see if I have any luck.
    04-14-08 06:08 PM
    that is correct sily jlevy is you go to www.operamini.com/beta from your phones browser and download the one without certificates it should work with wi fi
    04-14-08 06:10 PM
    jlevy.. try this for your APN setting..

wap.movistar.ve

leave user/pass blank.. uninstall any Opera Mini.. restart berry.. go to the link blueberry23 left from your browser and try to install opera again

I'm trying that right now on my 8320 with Claro.. no luck yet.. will update later
    04-14-08 06:45 PM
    i dont have any blueberry23 link on my browser, where is that suposed to be?
    04-14-08 11:12 PM
    that is correct sily jlevy is you go to www.operamini.com/beta from your phones browser and download the one without certificates it should work with wi fi
    Sorry for not being clear.. I was referring to link blueberry23 added in his post.. the www.operamini.com/beta ..

Follow that link in your browser to download the newest Opera Mini browser
    04-15-08 12:01 AM
    Upsss my bad
    04-15-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD