Just wondering if there are any other BB users that are sick and tired that every time a positive comment or thread is started about a BB some droid fanboy has to come into the thread and basically call us under educated for owning a BB. With people coming back from android to BB android is not for everyone. But for some reason there are a certain amount of droid users that are very threatened that some just prefer BB! Not all Droid users just some! I just thought it would be nice to start a thread talking about the good things that BB offers and just plain leave droid out of it . I know I am not the only one out there that is very happy with there BB!
    09-18-10 03:02 PM
    Lol the sad thing is I am sure droid and even iphone peeps are tired of people going onto their forums and talking smack about their phone. You have to take the good with the bad I guess.
    09-18-10 03:04 PM
    ^^^Yeah true! But I think I could ask a question about the track pad on my phone and somehow it would turn into I am an ***** to own a BB haha! I see you have the 9800 so I am sure you know all about negative comments! And I am sure it's a great phone!
    09-18-10 03:13 PM
    I wonder if some of it might be the fact that other device users don't really care for seeing their phones called toys or slammed as seems to happen in some blackberry threads. Personally i am glad to see the BlackBerry line continue in its popularity because i am a big fan of competition and when companies are forced to compete, the big winners are the consumers ourselves. There will be some that claim blackberry is no longer competitive with other devices however the bottom line is competing with blackberry is part of why the android now gets push gmail and hotmail and yahoo mail.

So basically here's the deal, since most of us is that are staying around here (who are on non BB devices) are former blackberry users and potential future blackberry users just keep in mind that it is not nice to bash our devices because our devices will push RIM to push their technology into the future and make improvements just like other companies do to our devices and just like blackberry does to our devices.

So i guess to boil down what i was saying, people on this site will get along better if neither side tries to run down the other brand of devices in order to help them feel better about whatever one they chose. I have seen plenty of that from both sides. It is irritating and needs to stop.
    09-18-10 04:21 PM
    Who is saying it is wrong to own a BB? Trust me, no one is threatened by someones choice of cellphone. If they are, that is pretty sad.
    09-18-10 04:25 PM
    Who is saying it is wrong to own a BB? Trust me, no one is threatened by someones choice of cellphone. If they are, that is pretty sad.
    if you own a BB you are a incompetent moron who doesn't know how to research phones and purchase a better grade phone!

Oh wait... I just insulted myself!
    09-18-10 04:28 PM
    That was refreshing sandman and I loved your definition of why competition propels all technology further, than if we all had only one choice... Brilliant!
    I was having an issue with a glitch in a theme and the only one that helped was an ex bb user posting from his Droid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 04:36 PM
    if you own a BB you are a incompetent moron who doesn't know how to research phones and purchase a better grade phone!

Oh wait... I just insulted myself!
    For the same money, their are devices with better hardware, but that doesn't mean owning a BB makes you a moron lol.
    09-18-10 04:36 PM
    1. Don't worry what other people buy or use.

2. Use the device of your choosing and be happy. If you aren't happy with it; change it.
    09-18-10 05:57 PM
    I like BlackBerry, but I don't like Android or iPhone.
    09-18-10 05:59 PM
    I prefer BB too, that's why I bought the 9700 and why I come here. I think dave1812 summed it up perfectly.
    09-18-10 06:18 PM
    I think users of all brands can say the same thing. Android and iPhone users are accused of using toys, BB users are accused of being x,y, and z. And everyone is called a fanboy. What's wrong with liking a phone?
    09-18-10 06:20 PM
    its just like "some" playstation users dont like x box, its just a preference thing...I wouldnt take any notice what people say..
    09-18-10 06:26 PM
    Just wondering if there are any other BB users that are sick and tired that every time a positive comment or thread is started about a BB some droid fanboy has to come into the thread and basically call us under educated for owning a BB. With people coming back from android to BB android is not for everyone. But for some reason there are a certain amount of droid users that are very threatened that some just prefer BB! Not all Droid users just some! I just thought it would be nice to start a thread talking about the good things that BB offers and just plain leave droid out of it . I know I am not the only one out there that is very happy with there BB!
    So it's ok for you to **** on Android in the Android form. Attack Blackberry owners who express their displeasure with their devices. Then you started this thread crying because people are growing in numbers with their loathing of Blackberry? Very disingenuous of you.

09-18-10 07:03 PM
    Good grief, another one of these threads

Use what you like. When someone else is buying your phone and paying your
    bill then and only then should you give a damn about their opinion.
    09-18-10 07:07 PM
    Good grief, another one of these threads

Use what you like. When someone else is buying your phone and paying your
    bill then and only then should you give a damn about their opinion.
    ah, as long as the forum exists, these types of threads will be created. Er, unless you can change human nature,that is.
    09-18-10 07:25 PM
    unless you got the money to buy the phone from "these" people..
    nothing that they say really matters.
    09-18-10 07:57 PM
    I am a leader, not a follower. Just because some people may not like a BB doesn't mean I am giving mine up to follow them to their platform of choice. I choose but works best for me and I never bash another person's choice. I upgraded early in July for my BB Bold and one of the other reps who knows me was talking about her Droid X how she switched from BB to the X and she thought I should do the same. She knew I was waiting on another rep I work with to help me, but she continued trying to talk me into it. AFTER telling her numerous times I wasn't interested. She was just talking herself into a hole with me because I found it not only annoying, but she began to bash the BB saying Android will be much better, etc. She is a rep for Verizon and sells all the products. She should first off, not be trying to talk someone out of a product they want and secondly, she was trying to tell me that rep was going to be awhile and she would be glad to help me. So, she was also trying to steer me away from someone so she could get an upgrade written up. I don't appreciate this business conduct from anyone.

I waited for my rep and I have had my Bold since then and love it. My rep also has the X and knowing how much I am a BB user, she didn't try to persuade me otherwise. And she told me she never does. She is a rep who listens to her customers but new people who may be unsure, that is wide open !

I never cut down my friends for owning an iphone or my one brother who has a DROID He certainly knows I love BB and he respects my choice as well.

It is choice and we need to respect everyone. I am tired of seeing people bash one's choice.
    09-18-10 08:11 PM
    So it's ok for you to **** on Android in the Android form. Attack Blackberry owners who express their displeasure with their devices. Then you started this thread crying because people are growing in numbers with their loathing of Blackberry? Very disingenuous of you.

First I havn't talk any **** about android. I don't know enough about them. I have tried a droid 1 that a buddy have laying around for about two weeks and I didn't care for the touch screen liked my bold better. I could have ran to this site and threw it in your face but I didn't. Each to their own. But, Bear run your mouth off all you want.....you are good at it!! And I am a BB owner so I don't know what you are talking about? I have to issues with my phone....the kb paint coming off and browser. Other than that I love my phone. So I don't know what you are talking about? Do you stalk me or????????weird? And my point exactly at the end just because you don't like BB doesn't mean everyone does. I started this thread because of idiots like you thrashing all the time......
    09-18-10 09:09 PM
    ah, as long as the forum exists, these types of threads will be created. Er, unless you can change human nature,that is.
    I hear you Dave.
    09-18-10 09:17 PM
    And my point exactly at the end just because you don't like BB doesn't mean everyone does. I started this thread because of idiots like you thrashing all the time......
    The second you do this, your thread dies and whatever point you were trying
    to make is invalidated.
    09-18-10 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD