When I started out with BBOS, Curve, my phone was mostly for messaging and calls. For the other stuff I used my laptop.

Now with BB10 I rely less on my laptop and still use my phone for messaging. The apps I use either came preloaded with the phone or are built for BlackBerry.

I have no problems about Android or iOS since I use both but for what I need to get things done it's always been BlackBerry.

I guess the phrase "Work smarter" has always been what my BlackBerry phones did. And I see no reason why future phones from BlackBerry would stray from this.

And that's why I'm attached to my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 02:43 AM
    Plus, it's different from the norm.

New to Z10 - having a blast
    05-19-14 02:27 AM
    I've used a bbos device forever for work and always considered it an awesome email machine with lots of bells. Surfing was excruciatingly painful. Never had any sort of emotional attachment but deeply respected the functionality and productivity focus...switched from a Sony phone to an iPhone 3gs for personal use when it first came out to see what all the noise was about. I liked exploring the Apple ecosystem and pushing the device to see what it could do, but I started hitting the walls so fast it made my head spin. I couldn't understand why people were paying Apple so much money to be trapped in the walled garden when all they had to do was look up to see the razor wire and watchtowers. By that time I read about the use of QNX as the basis for the new BlackBerry OS, and also happened to like the 7inch tablet size. I saw the way the media tried to slam the Playbook and thought it was bs so when the price was slashed in half I picked a few of them up for myself and family. We all now use and love bb10 devices, despite all the shortcomings with the pb...so what does that say about the overall UI? Definitely the new crack. Berry.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 07:25 AM
    Well. I honestly have no idea. I'm getting a Z30 this week but when I went to try to sell my Z10, I found I couldn't. I'm attached!

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    05-19-14 07:59 AM
    It's easy to root for the underdog. Especially when they make such quality products. Also, the fact that it's a Canadian company gives Canadians more incentive to want them to do well.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 09:11 AM
    My first BlackBerry was a hand-me-down. I loved the keyboard and email function. I have a Z10 now and I love the OS and the flow of using swipes to go to different apps. It still has the best email and typing on Earth. While ibwas waiting for the Z10 to come out, I was using an Android and hated the email ans typing. Truly, nothing beats BlackBerry's messaging ability.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 09:52 PM
31 12