Sorry varunsain that thread might have been closed because of me. I don't always think ignoring the problem is best. Certain people come here and are always negative towards RIM no matter what they do. I like how CrackBerry works though. Kevin let's anyone take part in the conversation unlike iMore where I tried to comment during a live webcast they blocked it.
    06-21-12 06:09 AM
    dentynefire I have no idea what happened in there.. but no worries.. Just that every other post in here is dissing the BlackBerry for some odd reason and I don't see why they need to stick..

We are sensible people using our BlackBerry and know why we use it and love it.. You can't expect someone to come in here and spit their sh1t and let it go down well.

CrackBerry is the only decent BlackBerry forum and there's more hatred for BB in here than anywhere else. And I can't voice my like for BB in here, then it defeats the purpose of the entire forum..

All discussions in here start and end with Apple, iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy. Would love to have some conversation regarding BlackBerry developments, ideas and feedback for this forum to be taken seriously.. But somehow everytime that starts.. someone in here is ready to p1ss on it with their iCrap.
    rarsen likes this.
    06-21-12 06:22 AM
    The CrackBerry.com environment is conducive to the development of our admiration/adulation/addiction of BlackBerry devices; from the web masters to the moderators to the users we all share a common interest and CrackBerry.com is the place we come to indulge and whet our appetites for all things BlackBerry. It's truly like no other BlackBerry fanatic site... and I have been on a few
    06-21-12 07:20 AM
    I love this site and the forums because of not only the product, but the people and many different viewpoints. I'm also a member of other internet forums and the atmosphere here just keeps bringing me back. I rarely visit other forums. I've been a member of CB since 2009 when I too got my first Berry, when I needed some help with my 8800. There is so much knowledge here, I've sent plenty of people to this site so they can get help with their BlackBerries too! I've just grown more and more fond of the day to day posts (even the hilariously annoying trolls) and news updates. I check CB numerous times during the day, and as long as CB and BlackBerry are around, I'll be here. Thanks Kevin, thanks RIM, and thanks to my fellow CrackBerry members!
    06-21-12 08:24 AM
    I love this site and the forums because of not only the product, but the people and many different viewpoints. I'm also a member of other internet forums and the atmosphere here just keeps bringing me back. I rarely visit other forums. I've been a member of CB since 2009 when I too got my first Berry, when I needed some help with my 8800. There is so much knowledge here, I've sent plenty of people to this site so they can get help with their BlackBerries too! I've just grown more and more fond of the day to day posts (even the hilariously annoying trolls) and news updates. I check CB numerous times during the day, and as long as CB and BlackBerry are around, I'll be here. Thanks Kevin, thanks RIM, and thanks to my fellow CrackBerry members!
    These are pretty much my feelings as well. I love the people here (well, most of them).
    Deu2e and Eli_B like this.
    06-21-12 08:32 AM
    I'm just hoping to find any news I can on BB10 as soon as available, and I also like finding out hidden items like the snooze mod for OS5+ devices that was just found out about recently. Reading all the posts where iFan and Fandroid users bash away at RIM and Blackberry constantly gets old, but I just keep adding to my ignore list.
    06-21-12 08:33 AM
    The more I have the more I want.

I like the hilarious posts and funny pics to keep me entertained when there isn't a new OS or device to talk about.

Plus the erudite that frequent this site. Without them my Bold would still be pretty basic.
    06-21-12 08:33 AM
    Even when I'm not using a BB I still check out the main page everyday and browse the forums 5-7 days a week. Everything you need to know about BlackBerry is right here, from the oldest devices to the newest, to the upcoming. There hasn't been an issue with any BB I have ever owned that I could get resolved right here. Also, it is fun to see the haters come in and spew their rants about how RIM and BlackBerry will die and can't compete, but I view that as ignorance or a realization that the forthcoming BB10 will be a truly competitive OS that will give all other platforms a real run for their money. CrackBerry is so addictive, I think, because there is a true following here. Most BB users know how to use their devices to its fullest potential and are willing to share that knowledge with the new users looking for help. Unlike Android where you just about need to be a programmer to get the full experience. And good luck trying to get help from any android forum, most of what I read was pretty much "if you don't know how, don't ask" or "you need to know basic Linux programming". Could be in ran into the wrong people, but never in here was ANY question asked, even ones asked a million times, was answered with anything other than helpful information. I love the CrackBerry Site, forums and mostly the forum members here. Absolutely the best cell phone forum on the Web in my opinion.
    06-21-12 09:50 AM
    we all are grasping for any tidbit of info about the BB10. We here all day long about this android and that android device. Seems like a new one dropped every few days but we are still clinging to our old blackberries just hoping and praying that if we play our cards just right that our loyalty will be reward some time in the future.
    06-21-12 10:03 AM
    There are many reasons why I find Crackberry the more addictive site out of all the mobile nations sites. But one stands out the most. People are willing to help a guy out here. Now, before I get into it I have not checked out every nook and cranny on the sister sites, but I can honestly say this; when I see questions from other posters or myself personally asking questions here about BB there will be multiple answers. I have seen and asked questions on AC with very little responses.

On a side note, I just switched from a BB9900 to a HTC One X. Guess what? I'm coming back to the BB. The HTC One X is an amazing phone but there are so many bugs which drive me nuts. Never had any issues with the 9900 other than lack of Apps. So, might as well wait until fall when the new line up of WP8, iPhone 4.9er, and BB10 are released.
    06-21-12 12:06 PM
    I would imagine whatever the reason is, is very similiar to why why love our crack berries so much. Here's an interesting read from way back when..

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...-journal-1032/
    06-21-12 12:30 PM
    I'm just way too excited for BB10! I come on constantly in hopes of seeing something new about the phone, or to read about what people think, just to make the wait a tad less agonizing
    06-21-12 03:25 PM
    I find myself checking quite often as well (especially the forums). Sometimes I'll do it from work on my downtime; but most of the time, I'l do it from home after work.

I take a break from CrackBerry on Friday night and Saturday until sunset (the Jewish Sabbath). That break helps me recharge my batteries
    06-21-12 04:31 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD