Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 11:37 AM
    Let's all come together and make it a trending topic on twitter just to show BlackBerry is back

Posted via CB10
    Anthony_2u likes this.
    05-25-15 11:39 AM
    Let's all come together and make it a trending topic on twitter just to show BlackBerry is back

Posted via CB10
    Hate to kill the hype but it won't work

Posted via CB10
    boysontheblock likes this.
    05-25-15 11:41 AM
    Good luck...
    05-25-15 11:46 AM
    You won't know if you don't try. Being negative isn't going to help you grow as a person either.

Hate to kill the hype but it won't work

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 11:47 AM
    Worth giving it a shot

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 12:04 PM
    You won't know if you don't try. Being negative isn't going to help you grow as a person either.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not being negative, I just think that it will take a lot to get it trending, not to mention the trolls who will start saying stuff like" lol, can't believe some people still use BlackBerry" and other stupid tweets that you can see right now if you write BBM on the twitter search bar.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 12:07 PM
    Sorry I stopped using Twitter, lol

CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680
    05-25-15 12:08 PM
    Wear your BlackBerry with confidence. I can care less what doubters says. I proudly carry my Passport everywhere I go and even leave it facing up at dinner tables to show off on purposely.

I'm not being negative, I just think that it will take a lot to get it trending, not to mention the trolls who will start saying stuff like" lol, can't believe some people still use BlackBerry" and other stupid tweets that you can see right now if you write BBM on the twitter search bar.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 12:34 PM
    Wear your BlackBerry with confident. I can care less what doubters says. I proudly carry my Passport everywhere I go and even leave it facing up at dinner tables to show off on purposely.
    Sorry I grew up from showing off since like Gr 5. That whole premise I believe is the reason for the perceived app-gap, and presumption/assumption that even modern BlackBerry's are a thing of the past because you cannot do much with them.

The angle you're playing is what K12 kids do and quite hunorously to me what adults are mimicing with showing off with social sites beyond Twitter and FB. All that Vine this whatever that = Gr 5 "show and Tell" front if the class I got this and my that can do whatever cause it's better than yours. Funk that!

I'd rather take a different approach in line with BlackBerry focused trend with their products and services yet also backing our Op.

You're doing great I'm honestly sure. But at the end of the day it's not a fashion accessory and the more others around you see what it can do the more interested they'll become.

Posted by BlackBerry accept no compromise!
    TgeekB, stavwoz and BB_Junky like this.
    05-25-15 12:40 PM
    To each his own. Being pessimistic will have it's effect as well.

I love my toys and there's nothing wrong with showing it off.

Sorry I grew up from showing off since like Gr 5. That whole premise I believe is the reason for the perceived app-gap, and presumption/assumption that even modern BlackBerry's are a thing of the past because you cannot do much with them.

The angle you're playing is what K12 kids do and quite hunorously to me what adults are mimicing with showing off with social sites beyond Twitter and FB. All that Vine this whatever that = Gr 5 "show and Tell" front if the class I got this and my that can do whatever cause it's better than yours. Funk that!

I'd rather take a different approach in line with BlackBerry focused trend with their products and services yet also backing our Op.

You're doing great I'm honestly sure. But at the end of the day it's not a fashion accessory and the more others around you see what it can do the more interested they'll become.

Posted by BlackBerry accept no compromise!
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-25-15 12:44 PM
    I don't think there's anything wrong with this as long as it's for fun and there's no expectation that it will help anything. That only blackberry can do.

Z30something
    Thud Hardsmack and donemt like this.
    05-25-15 01:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    How about we ask BlackBerry to get on Twitter to make "Blackberry" a trending topic. Why should the those of us who buy the product, be expected to do the marketing as well?

Posted via CB10
    madman0141 and StephanieMaks like this.
    05-25-15 02:07 PM
    Typical blackberry hypocrites thinking that the app gap is only a "perception " and that iPhone users need to be "enlightened and educated". Might come as a surprise to you but iPhone and Android users are just as proud if not more proud of their devices than blackberry fans, just because they're part of the majority of the market doesn't make them less proud and more sheepish. They know what they want and they can get it NOW instead of spending their time on a forum asking each other, hmm what can make the app gap better? Why doesn't our company do this? Let's start a twitter trend to spread the word for our great device!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 02:41 PM
    Yes and Passport is the most suitable device to run this campaign. Big wide powerful device for power professionals. PROSUMERS!!!

Cmon BlackBerry show the world what's PASSPORT

Sent from Passport
    thymaster likes this.
    05-25-15 11:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    First of all I don't believe in the positive and negative thinking theory which to me is a form of mind control. I believe in reality and with that said, the brand is all but dead here in the USA.

I try and preach the Blackberry brand wherever I go, but to be perfectly honest, no cares about it here anymore.

With no marketing and/or advertising from the folks up there in Waterloo and Mr Chen's focus on the enterprise sector, what do you expect?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    05-26-15 03:05 AM
    I read somewhere that BlackBerry is cutting down jobs to put more effort in marketing and advertising

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 08:07 AM
    Started tweeting for BlackBerry as# BlackBerry boys.Newbie to twitter but will do my bit.Follow me on twitter @cutedevil619

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Abhishek Chaudhary619; 05-26-15 at 12:12 PM.
    05-26-15 11:39 AM
    I read somewhere that BlackBerry is cutting down jobs to put more effort in marketing and advertising

Posted via CB10
    Somehow that just sounds bad to have to cut jobs to advertise
    05-26-15 12:00 PM
    But with limited cash flow u need to cut something to push somehow forward.Also they are incorporating new employees.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 12:14 PM
    But with limited cash flow u need to cut something to push somehow forward.Also they are incorporating new employees.

Posted via CB10
    Really pointless. Do you also want to lead a Twitter campaign for your favorite brand of toothpaste?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 12:18 PM
    I can't help but be reminded about the jean trend back in the 70's.
    If it wasn't a "Named" brand, you just weren't cool.

My profession puts me right in the middle of crowds of people from teens to retired people every day,
    and NOBODY could care less what mobile device anyone else is using any more then your hair style.

If you (generally speaking) really feel the need to show off and be recognized ,it's my opinion that you (generally speaking) need to work on your self esteem!

Sure,It's fun to show off your toys, your car and of course your Blackberry! But just as you wouldn't get excited about someones Android or iPhone, don't expect anyone to get excited about your Blackberry.

The only thing that matters is that YOU'RE happy with your toys!

05-26-15 02:40 PM
    ^^^ This!!!

Why would anyone consider it their business to convert anyone else to Blackberry. There are way more important things in life.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 02:51 PM
    Well said Lostboy, iPhone users aren't on a mission to convert every android user to apple and android users aren't on a mission towards ios users. Their companies are definitely on a mission but that's just business! It's the complete backwards for blackberry, certain people on crackberry seem to be on a mission by boasting security, productivity, and tools over toys (don't even get me started), but no effort from blackberry marketing wise but that's business as well! Speaking to those specific people on crackberry, please stop trying to convert others because the business clearly isn't looking at that, all evidence points towards blackberry not caring about market majority, they're targeting niche customers and going into small partnerships trying to regain the lost shareholder value for its shareholders.

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-26-15 03:07 PM
    OP you should see if Mr. Chen will help you out with that.... hit him up on twitter.
    05-27-15 07:32 AM
43 12