Haha, I think a Blackberry for Life tshirt would be brilliant on so many levels: if it had a joke written all over it. It plays with the whole Crackberry addiction thingy, we are dependent on our Blackberries (most of us anyway), and I thought it would be cool to make a joke out of that while still remaining in the spirit of the fandom.

Exaggeration is what sells the idea sometimes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Now that's a different way of looking at it. Have a guy in a hospital bed and a BB replacing the IV bottle...
    09-02-12 05:13 PM
    I have a "The RIMPIRE Strikes Back" shirt I wear some. People ask me "what's a RIM?". I explain and sometimes they say cool shirt. Then sometimes they just look at me oddly lol. I was more apt to wear it when I actually thought there was about to be more "striking" and less well...

Anyway. Cool shirt (above mentioned). But BlackBerry for Life sounds a bit desperate to me.
    This post made me laugh and explains why I would never wear one.
    09-02-12 05:20 PM
    Yeah, I'm a NEW YORK YANKEES fan for life, but I better not wear my baseball jersey, I might be mistaken for being lame (sarcasm)
    Last edited by spencerdl; 09-02-12 at 06:57 PM.
    09-02-12 06:18 PM
    How about 'blackberry on top of the apple pie'.

---

I think 'Blackberry for life' is inline and reflects the strong user support. In principle i would not buy any such t'shirt, independetly of brand. But just me...
    09-02-12 06:32 PM
    Embarrassing, isn't it? For me, I think such shirts are great to wear though

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    digitalman101 likes this.
    09-02-12 07:22 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD