Hi guys, maybe someone can help to get some light on this.
    Today I have made a post from my Facebook Blackberry app, and one of my contacts made a comment from his Blackberry in to the post.

I got the alert and could see it in my phone. But when checking from my browser later today, I can't see the comment at all.

Checked in other cases on his posts, and happened something similar, if i check Facebook from the web, i can't see his comments to some posts, but when i open the same with my Facebook App his comments show up on that specific post, but from the app only his comments (and i am certain were done using his Facebook application)and from the web only the comments made by others (and not his) which is quite puzzling.

Couldn't find anything reported anywhere, and thought that someone here could have any idea of what may be happening.

Cheers,
    mermaidNpink likes this.
    04-14-15 04:05 PM
    What BB device do you use? And what version?

Mine is Passport, and it once behaved like you described when in OTA OS version prior to 10.3.1.1776. The suggested solution to install and re-install the app didn't work. I don't remember exactly what I did, but after one OTA update and two leaked OS updates (now its V.10.3.2.680), this "bugs" is gone.
    05-17-15 09:27 PM
    Mine does something similar every now and again. In the hub, my replies to posts show, I go in the app, my posts don't show. None of my friends can see them either. I'll post the next day and everything works as it should again.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 10:48 PM
    I found the very same issue and I am using a Z10

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 04:31 AM
    Am I right to assume it's a version thingie? I can't think of anything else.

Posted with my BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1, v.10.3.2.680
    05-18-15 08:45 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my new Blackberry Q10. I can see the posts from the phone but nobody else can see them and when I log into facebook from another browser I can't see them either.
    07-30-15 05:36 PM
    Same happen when liking some posts. Shows in my phone but not on the web.

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    07-30-15 05:44 PM