To the OP,

Maybe if you tried to comment on somethhing like a mature person you would be treated like one.
    The matured people should have resspected my opinion, and answered my question or leave the thread iff they don't feel like answering it, that is whatt ii. Call a mature person -
    And lastlly forgive my stuterring 9780 keypad, - its RIM fault they made a defective device and I bought it, you see why throw negattive comments at them- btw I don't classifyy it as negative comment I classify it as constructuve critisim or the truth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 06:43 AM
    We're not stupid, we're people who don't take kindly to insuls. Since you do, I'll put it this way:

This thread would have made it, and you not be in the center of our radae, were you capable of writing an intelligent post.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    06-08-11 06:47 AM
    Members are requested to treat each other with respect. Sadly it appears this has not been the case, and the trolls have jumped in with well known provocation tactics, insulting and calling others "troll".

The OP has been quite open that he lives in Nigeria, and is not a native English speaker. Understandably he doesn't think or write like a US born member, and it shows in his posts. That leaves a nasty feeling that some of the attacks and one-line insults were racially motivated - and we have zero tolerance for racists here on CB.

The CrackBerry policy is simple. Trolls and racists will not be accepted in the forums. There will be no other warnings... just banning.
    06-08-11 07:41 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD