It's Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S., so I just wanted to take a moment to share why I'm thankful for my BlackBerry.

The Hub! There's nothing like it on any other platform. Notification shades and widgets just don't cut it. Being able to access my communications so easily in one place no matter what I'm doing is awesome.

Dat screen! The screen on the Z30 is gorgeous. It puts my old iPhone 5 to shame. I love the extra space and the colors are crisp and vibrant.

"Phone Calls Only" mode. This may seem trivial to most, but no other platform has this feature out of the box, and it's one I need! The iPhone comes close with its Do Not Disturb feature, but it's not the same. It's the little things.

Speaking of the little things, the LED indicator is great! I don't even have to touch my phone to know I have a new message.

Battery life is amazing! By far the longest lasting battery of any smartphone I've owned.

And yes, I'm still thankful for my PlayBook! It's a great little tablet (neglected though it may be) and being able to bridge it with my phone is nice. I'm also thankful I was able to find an official mini keyboard for it. It's perfect for writing up lengthy emails or documents on the go.

I'm thankful BlackBerry is under new management, and hope they stick around for a long time to come.

Why are you thankful for your BlackBerry?

Posted from my Z30 via CB10
    twirlyboy likes this.
    11-28-13 01:33 PM
    For the spirit of thanksgiving, now pass on that phone!

Congratulations so now you can finally stop counting minutes and seconds for the arrival of your Z30 lol

Posted via CB10
    Ben1232 and anon(6038817) like this.
    11-28-13 01:38 PM