Why...

My first BB was 9760 Bold, It worked perfectly, fast, keybord was just grate maps were simple but fast and reliable. OS 7, was simple, secured enviroment with basic functionalities. Perfect for me. Later it came to buy something new, I have bought Z10 (with 10.2). It was (is) good. Perfect mail client, and HUB, OMG its perfect... but... now I need to move forward, my business position get a little bit diffirent, now my responsibilities moved more to packaging -> multimedia thing. What I want to say, that there is a big diffirence. I noticed that BB is made for Government/CEOs/any kind of boss (or even an employee who needs just bbm and mail), wich has no big connection with design and multimedia and user experience. Now when i need to have multiple apps on my Smartphone, BB just doesnt work, mail client is just not enough. And Android apps are not the best working apps on BB.

To be honest, I loved my BBs, but its time to move on, one day when I will be CEO or Prime Minister i would like to have such secured companion at my hands.
    04-29-15 01:01 PM
    Bye Bye, you will be back after seeing how the other platforms work for communicating with clients.

 Passport Rocks 
    eduzojordan, mzbierski and BGRS like this.
    04-29-15 01:08 PM
    Pretty sure there's already threads for this type of post.

Posted via CB10 on Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.2576
    04-29-15 01:10 PM
    Not sure what you're talking about... maybe you do photography or something ?
    04-29-15 01:12 PM
    04-29-15 01:42 PM
    Are you not worried you will miss your messages without your blinking red light?

TCB on Z10
    04-29-15 01:48 PM
    Bye Bye, you will be back after seeing how the other platforms work for communicating with clients.

 Passport Rocks 
    Let see what you'll say when Win 10 comes out
    04-29-15 02:21 PM
    Are you not worried you will miss your messages without your blinking red light?

TCB on Z10
    With a red blinking light one still missed all the message as oppose to a beep. like it was in flip phone...If I had the knowledge and time I would develop a app just for that "BEEP"
    04-29-15 02:23 PM

 Passport Rocks 
    Yes it is damn near impossible to maintain contact with clients unless you have a Blackberry.
    techvisor likes this.
    04-29-15 02:41 PM
    I think folks are gone for good this time.
    04-29-15 02:46 PM

TCB on Z10
    Other phones have notification lights. The Moto X active notifications are far superior from a personal point of view.
    04-29-15 02:48 PM
    Why...

My first BB was 9760 Bold, It worked perfectly, fast, keybord was just grate maps were simple but fast and reliable. OS 7, was simple, secured enviroment with basic functionalities. Perfect for me. Later it came to buy something new, I have bought Z10 (with 10.2). It was (is) good. Perfect mail client, and HUB, OMG its perfect... but... now I need to move forward, my business position get a little bit diffirent, now my responsibilities moved more to packaging -> multimedia thing. What I want to say, that there is a big diffirence. I noticed that BB is made for Government/CEOs/any kind of boss (or even an employee who needs just bbm and mail), wich has no big connection with design and multimedia and user experience. Now when i need to have multiple apps on my Smartphone, BB just doesnt work, mail client is just not enough. And Android apps are not the best working apps on BB.

To be honest, I loved my BBs, but its time to move on, one day when I will be CEO or Prime Minister i would like to have such secured companion at my hands.
    So.....exactly what is it that doesn't meet your needs? You talked about how your position moved to packaging. Then you made some odd reference to "multimedia thing"...whatever that means. What does this have to do with a BlackBerry?

What do you mean when you say "Now when i need to have multiple apps on my Smartphone, BB just doesnt work"? You can't run multiple apps?
    Or was this entire thing a long way to say you that can't get some specific app that you want?
    04-29-15 03:46 PM
    Other phones have notification lights. The Moto X active notifications are far superior from a personal point of view.
    Having a Moto X myself (I bought one in my hopes of replacing all the great features of BB) I will say that the pulsing notifications is not as useful as BB's light because there is so much of a pause in between them. It's a lot easier to miss.
    04-29-15 03:51 PM
    OP you mentioned "facts", but you listed nothing but opinions, typical whiner, good bye.
    04-29-15 04:39 PM
    See you back in a couple months...lol.

Trust me ive done it twice. Not because I disliked battery but I had bad luck with defective BlackBerry devices with bb7 and below.

It takes like 20 minutes to even 24 hours just to get an email. I checked my email faster going on my desktop. And the keyboard will be a major miss too...

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 04:40 PM
    Enjoy whatever device you move to.
    techvisor and wincyUt like this.
    04-29-15 04:45 PM