I love my 9900 and Playbook. My wife thinks I give them more attention than I do to her (and she's right).
    For the past few months, I've been itching for the new Q10. I really wanted that phone... until today...

The BGR headline read: BlackBerry CEO says the PlayBook will never get BlackBerry 10 BlackBerry PlayBook: BlackBerry 10 never coming | BGR
    and as the text went through my eyes and processed in my brain, tears emerged.

Blackberry, you lied to me. You lied to us, all of us. What's worse, you've kept us in the dark and have been lying for a long time.

BB10 was supposed to bring new life to the playbook, a device I've owned since the beginning. PREMIUM and NATIVE apps from content providers were supposed to follow. The new BB10 handsets were supposed to save the brand. So how did this happen?

I'll give you my 2 reasons:
    1.The apps never came. The apps I've held out for: Hulu, Netflix, SiriusXM, rdio, Google Plus, Amazon, Flipboard, etc. will never run on any new Blackberry devices, EVER. And why should they? No one wants a Blackberry anyway.
    2.With no BB10, native BBM on the playbook is never going to happen. (Its kinda pathetic that the iPhone users that mocked me, will be able to use BBM on their devices while my BLACKBERRY device will never do the same.)

If you're a BB loyal, please take no offense. I'm just frustrated with how poorly things turned out for Blackberry.

This is so pathetic. I'll keep my 9900 around as long as I can, but I'll force myself to use the stupid iPhone more and more, because that is (unfortunately) the future of mobile devices, so I might as well get used to it.

Goodbye Blackberry.

PS: Crackberry staff, you did your best with what RIM/Blackberry gave you. It's not your fault. You did your best and you should be proud.
    The war is over.
    BB_Junky likes this.
    06-28-13 09:23 AM
    You should give Z10 a try.... i am happy with my Z10 yesterday, and after the earning call I found myself still in love with my Z10.
    beamolite likes this.
    06-28-13 09:28 AM
    many many threads on this already. please use one of the existing.
    beamolite likes this.
    06-28-13 09:28 AM