Just wanted to start the Cisco discussion.. I feel that most people leave them out of the discussion, but I see them being one of the best, if not the best solution for BBRY.

• Cisco has over 48B in cash and could afford around the 10B that BBRY is likely to fetch.
    • The NOC infrastructure would help bolster Cisco's Internet of things.
    • QNX - Cisco believes that it is so reliable they already use it in their high capacity routers. See Cisco's XR IOS..
    • Cisco had already made an attempt with mobile in a deal with Nokia. See Cisco Mobile for Nokia.
    • Cisco is already known for security and enterprise solutions, this would be another "in" with high security enviroments.
    • MS already bought Nokia and might be hard sell to buying BBRY to shareholders.
    • Government agencies already use Cisco and would not feel comfortable if a Chinese company buys up BBRY.
    • A lot of telecoms use Cisco gear for their network infrastructure. Cisco may be able to create a better data flow from the device to the network and back.
    DJM626 likes this.
    09-06-13 12:00 AM
    Not buy, assist financially.
    mrfreeze likes this.
    09-06-13 12:11 AM
    Not buy, assist financially.
    I would be OK with that too..
    09-06-13 12:13 AM
    Cisco has little to no experience in making consumer electronics though...I think it's a poor fit... Unless they have a partnership in which the terms of collaboration will be different.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    09-06-13 12:51 AM