My daily driver is a BlackBerry Silver Passport. I love my phone for screen size and battery. One in a while I switch off to my 6S Plus when I travel so I can use FaceTime. But I must tell you I cannot use a touch screen key board. I have large fingers and poof...............my spelling is bad enough, I don't need a screen helping me along.....I did use a Priv (my company as a few) but I did not like it. I have tried it with MM, but its not for me. I think that is because I did not grow up as a droid and apps are not that mission critical. I will say my son took my Priv to play with and is addicted to it, he loves the phone. As he has told me Dad your so yesterday!...Snot nose.........lol.

With the Passport I feel I can run for days with no charging panic required. I was using my I phone today and not that heavy. But at 6 PM I am at 45%..........Sim card coming out..........Passport back in service.

To all of you who love the Priv and the diehards who love OS10. We are one in the same..................we love BlackBerry.......................WOOF!
    06-23-16 06:18 PM
    Well said man.

I just ordered a PP SE actually...just curious are you on AT&T or TMobile? Trying to decide which will offer better service...it looks like T Mobile doesn't support all the LTE bands that Passport has available.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    06-23-16 07:21 PM
    I am on AT&T, my Passport works great on the network.
    06-23-16 07:32 PM
    I did just get the Priv. But I think i will keep using my Passport as daily driver. I guess I joined others to carry two phones. Simply because Passport is unbeatable device to browse web and communication and Priv is good to have a few apps I would like to use.

Posted from my trusted Passport
    anon(9742832) and rarsen like this.
    06-23-16 07:35 PM
    Wish they would make an android version.

Posted via CB10
    Jerry A likes this.
    06-23-16 11:40 PM
    I too just ordered an SE (unlocked). I am using a Classic on T-Mobile and find their network more than adequate.
    They also have WiFi calling (it works on both Classic and Passport (with the right OS) and their
    customer service is far superior to that of AT&T and significantly less costly, They're very active in building out their network
    I'm not at all concerned about what bands are used. The will also provide a free microcell (I am using one in
    my home and I get an extremely strong 4G LTE signal everywhere in my house) - I think they are far superior to AT&T in every way.
    [not an employee at all, just a satisfied customer)
    06-24-16 04:06 AM
    I join in with the woofing... :-)

Woof!

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    06-24-16 04:54 AM
    Tried an S7 for less than a week, then it was back to my Passport for me. At this point, I still prefer to use it despite of all the good things about the S7/Android.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) and miker476 like this.
    06-24-16 10:57 AM
    @docfreed I am considering T-Mobile for those reasons and I heard about the Wi-Fi calling...can I ask which region of the country you're in? I travel a lot in the Southwest and am just wondering about service. I will probably go with whichever carrier offers the best deal.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 11:12 AM
    @docfreed I am considering T-Mobile for those reasons and I heard about the Wi-Fi calling...can I ask which region of the country you're in? I travel a lot in the Southwest and am just wondering about service. I will probably go with whichever carrier offers the best deal.

Posted via CB10
    I am in the South East.....and travel to the North East.........no issues
    06-24-16 06:31 PM
    My passport is 4 months old and I hope at some point there will be at upgrade to the OS and I think this is the best phone I have ever had!

Only 500k + phones sold in the last quarter! That's very sad!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 07:18 PM
    My daily driver is a BlackBerry Silver Passport. I love my phone for screen size and battery. One in a while I switch off to my 6S Plus when I travel so I can use FaceTime. But I must tell you I cannot use a touch screen key board. I have large fingers and poof...............my spelling is bad enough, I don't need a screen helping me along.....I did use a Priv (my company as a few) but I did not like it. I have tried it with MM, but its not for me. I think that is because I did not grow up as a droid and apps are not that mission critical. I will say my son took my Priv to play with and is addicted to it, he loves the phone. As he has told me Dad your so yesterday!...Snot nose.........lol.

With the Passport I feel I can run for days with no charging panic required. I was using my I phone today and not that heavy. But at 6 PM I am at 45%..........Sim card coming out..........Passport back in service.

To all of you who love the Priv and the diehards who love OS10. We are one in the same..................we love BlackBerry.......................WOOF!
    Awesome to see such a positive post

Different strokes for different folks!
    06-25-16 01:24 AM
    My passport is 4 months old and I hope at some point there will be at upgrade to the OS and I think this is the best phone I have ever had!

Only 500k + phones sold in the last quarter! That's very sad!

Posted via CB10
    There is an update coming soon.
    06-25-16 02:02 AM
    Woooooooooof!!!

Posted via Commodore 64
    06-25-16 03:32 AM
    This September will mark my two year anniversary with my Passport and I love her as much now as I did in the beginning. I firmly believe BlackBerry could re-release it as a brand new phone and with proper marketing they could sell a significant quantity.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 08:32 AM
    This September will mark my two year anniversary with my Passport and I love her as much now as I did in the beginning. I firmly believe BlackBerry could re-release it as a brand new phone and with proper marketing they could sell a significant quantity.

Posted via CB10
    I like your enthusiasm but I wouldn't bet on it.
    06-25-16 10:24 AM