It is not a secret that Blackberry fanbase is considered one of the most loyal in the techworld. But I am not here to discuss that but to tell you why I love my BlackBerry (Curve, Bold, Q10, -z30-... and now my Classic).

1- during my flights my Blackberry travel was always a great tool. Especially when I was in Munich during the last christmas break and I knew most of the updates through my phone even before the airport said anything on my way back. (it was snowing and most of the flights were cancelled, I knew 2 hours before the airport said anything that my flight will be late from 4.10 to 5.30, I knew that since 2pm... while the airport only started considering half hour and 10 minutes late notifications at 4.10).

2- in several occasions when time was an important factor for my work I was able to send quick and accurate e-mails from my phone and it really was a deal breaker for me.

I am not here to discuss specifications but real life stories and facts that made me love and get more attached to my "tech-companion" than any other thing.

If you have similar experiences please share it in here. I only named 2 but have tons others that I will gladly include whenever I have time (or memory).

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 01:38 PM
    Same thing regarding flight gate change happened to me. BlackBerry Travel notified me well in advance of the airport.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 01:43 PM
    People keep telling me I'm a "back in the day" guy because I keep using a BlackBerry device. The reason I keep trusting in BlackBerry is because a matter of efficiency. For me the smartphone is a tool and BlackBerry devices are the greatest professional tools, so keep loving BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 03:01 PM
    People keep telling me I'm a "back in the day" guy because I keep using a BlackBerry device. The reason I keep trusting in BlackBerry is because a matter of efficiency. For me the smartphone is a tool and BlackBerry devices are the greatest professional tools, so keep loving BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Ok? So what s the story?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 04:10 PM
    We're not that loyal mate.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 06:29 PM
    We're not that loyal mate.

Posted via CB10
    This is a thread of "if" you have been in a situation and ur device was very useful for u other than boredom at work. Not discussing wether we are loyal are not.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 06:45 PM
    It is not a secret that Blackberry fanbase is considered one of the most loyal in the techworld.

Posted via CB10
    Some of us love other devices too, and I love my BlackBerry to death.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 07:32 PM
    I love my BlackBerry for the moments I need to bang a message out fast and accurately. I love my BlackBerry when the Hub allows me to find attachments in no time at all. I love my BlackBerry for staying charged while hanging out with my kids at the amusement park, all day. I love my BlackBerry for falling onto the ground and not breaking. I love my BlackBerry for being reliable. I love the BlackBerry Travel app. Love StoryMaker for allowing me to tell others of my dog's passing when I could not speak.

Love my BlackBerry for being the best in communication. Period.

Posted via Classic
    Fabi99 likes this.
    02-08-15 10:07 PM
    I love my BlackBerry because of its features that I'm used to, as well as a few innovative and cool new features. I also love that it's like my own little secret. No one around me uses one and my device works so well for me than say, someone whos following the crowd and getting an iphone that they don't care much for or know much about that's not app hungry or anything, their just getting it because everyone they know has it.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    02-08-15 11:39 PM
    I have no choice but to love BB. Why? Cause they are the only keyboard with trackpad phones made any more.
    02-09-15 02:50 PM
    I love my BlackBerry because it's efficient and helps me get work done quicker. The blinking light stands out...when it blinks you know you have a message.....nothing replicates that.....the iphone flash message is a joke and the Android notification LED fries the battery.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 06:43 PM
    You are not alone.
    I'm also madly in love with my Berry in her sexy Black dress.

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    02-10-15 01:12 PM
    I could talk about how I love all the great things it can do.
    But I do not like to be like the crowds. I like to be just a little different. Besides my family I do not know anyone else that owns one.
    02-10-15 01:23 PM