I recently purchased a blackberry bold 9900 and I love it! I don't understand why people hate blackberries I think they are just as good as android and apple devices.I've been looking around for my next phone and I knew blackberries were an option but they were my last. I tried the newest and best android devices and I felt they weren't as nice and fluid as I would like them to be also what killed it for me was the plastic materials used in the phones. The apple Iphone is a great phone but I don't feel it is the right phone for me. It looks great and its fast but I've used it many times and I can't see myself using it. I finally took a look at RIMS lineup and I saw the 9900 and I think it was awesome. I tried it out and loved how fast it was and that awesome PHYSICAL keyboard its actually amazing. Web browsing is great and is actually fast and fluid. The camera I think is good and not as bad as everyone makes says it is. Baterry life is good, not the best but it gets me through the day, the point of me writing this is to say my opinion on my new blackberry. I love this phone and I have gained a lot of respect for RIM.
    We all need to stop focusing on little dumb apps and look at the phone. Blackberries are awesome and reliable.
    Feel free to agree or disagree and write ur thoughts in the comments below.
    COME ON PEOPLE WE NEED TO HAVE FAITH IN RIM!
    Blackberry FTW
    03-31-12 06:57 PM
    Enough said.
    03-31-12 08:26 PM
    Why I love my BlackBerry:

Efficient
    Color LED
    Device Size
    Physical Keyboard
    Custom Profiles
    Bedside Mode
    Native Password Keeper
    Secure
    Device size
    Reliable
    Free turn by turn navigation
    App integration
    Battery life
    Free data sharing with PlayBook

Those are my reasons.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-31-12 10:10 PM
    Pleased you like your new Bold. Highlight security, and to all of the above add phone call quality and one-handed operation.
    03-31-12 10:23 PM
    Totally agree. Great product. I want another one.
    03-31-12 10:46 PM
    It's what i've always used and it has never let me down. Plain and simple!
    03-31-12 10:46 PM
    I've had my Torch for almost a year, although we've had our ups and downs with battery pulls, long reboots and etc. I wouldn't trade it for anything (except the Bold 9900 maybe?) it does everything I need it to do and it does it reliably. Battery has started to last me 2 days as I've been using it less (new PlayBook). But regardless of what the competition offers, I don't see and don't think I will see anytime soon, Android or iPhone beat what BlackBerries do best. Efficiency, Reliability & Practicality.
    03-31-12 10:48 PM
    I love:
    The size, feel of the devices; the keyboards; reliability, the security; the battery life, custom profiles, led; the native apps and email; love how it keeps me organized and the little things, like the address book and calendar.

Whether it be my 8300 or 9810, despite our ups and downs, I love BlackBerry and I'll continue to stick with BlackBerry.
    03-31-12 10:50 PM
    Amen, Joey.

I spent four+ years with apple and android phones. Finally switched to a 9900 in December. I will NOT being going back to the others for all the reasons you mentioned.
    04-01-12 12:51 AM
    I never get tired of these "why I love my BB" threads. Leaves one feeling less alone, a little more prideful, and certainly a scosche of faith for RIM's future. Or I could be a goof, you know, whateva
    04-01-12 02:29 AM
    I love being able to switch out my battery too. I hope we can with BB10.
    04-01-12 06:47 AM
    I think that a BlackBerry is the perfect smartphone for those who own a tablet.
    Chrisy and luminosity6 like this.
    04-01-12 08:23 AM
    I think that a BlackBerry is the perfect smartphone for those who own a tablet.
    Agreed...best of both worlds
    04-01-12 08:27 AM
    I agree 100%.
    04-01-12 11:42 AM
    I liked 9700/9780 for its palm sized form factor. Then, I like it more as a "quick" email reader. For that purpose, you can't beat a BB. But if you want to read any email attachments, particularly long or complicated ones, you can't beat iPhone. It's a breeze to open those pesky attachments on iPhone. I am also much faster typing on touch screen.
    I used to switch between BB and iPhone. Now I became one of those lucky ones to have 2 lines. For simple communications, I am finding myself using the 9790 90% of the time, But if I anticipate any data intensive use, such as reading email attachments, Google search or GPS map etc (oh yeah, taking photos and video recordings), I also carry my iPhone.
    I recently discovered one more reason to stick to my BB, at least for now. It's the Bedside mode. No, not for a usual use. I hate digital clocks in cars. You find analogue clocks only in high end cars. But you set the BB on a car mount, connect the cigarette charger and viola!, a digital clock and it's even backlighted. I know the iPhone is an overall superior device to a BB, but for everyday "tossing-around" use, a BB is so convenient. I also much prefer a 9790 over a 9900, which I once had briefly. I wish 9790 had those external charging contacts.
    Last edited by xanadome; 04-01-12 at 01:11 PM. Reason: grammatical corrections
    04-01-12 01:05 PM
    I'm happy to see so many others that think blackberry is awesome !
    04-01-12 03:23 PM
    I just recently purchased my 8520 and I love it. I had them all sensation mytouch 4g iphone 4 and 4S 3gs 2g hd7. I personally prefer the android system, but I do love my blackberry its a great little phone with really reliable long lasting battery. I just hope we get more apps I'm use to. I love my blackberry I ordered so many goodies for it through amazon. Jelly case screen protector extra blackberry battery external battery cradle and much more. So far I think the blackberry os is smooth and I like it and am going to keep my blackberry 8520 curve.
    04-08-12 11:10 PM
    I love my blackberry because it does what i need to do with some extra

Music(pandora)
    Web
    Games
    Calling
    Texting
    Pictures
    Wifi
    Social networking
    Email

Right now I have a 9330 I've had it for a year now.I am not going to lie I went through my moments where I wanted to get a new phone and I was getting bored with it but that was because I was letting hype and love for other smartphones get to me. it's easy for me to use. Plus it's just straight forward I don't need ALL of those bells and whistles that other smartphones have
    09-21-12 09:09 PM
    If you like it you gotta like it or not. Simple as that. And that's why BB is my phone to do the job.
    09-21-12 09:13 PM
    I love being able to switch out my battery too. I hope we can with BB10.
    Yes, RIM confirmed it will have removable battery.
    09-22-12 12:26 AM
    I recently purchased a blackberry bold 9900 and I love it! I don't understand why people hate blackberries I think they are just as good as android and apple devices.I've been looking around for my next phone and I knew blackberries were an option but they were my last. I tried the newest and best android devices and I felt they weren't as nice and fluid as I would like them to be also what killed it for me was the plastic materials used in the phones. The apple Iphone is a great phone but I don't feel it is the right phone for me. It looks great and its fast but I've used it many times and I can't see myself using it. I finally took a look at RIMS lineup and I saw the 9900 and I think it was awesome. I tried it out and loved how fast it was and that awesome PHYSICAL keyboard its actually amazing. Web browsing is great and is actually fast and fluid. The camera I think is good and not as bad as everyone makes says it is. Baterry life is good, not the best but it gets me through the day, the point of me writing this is to say my opinion on my new blackberry. I love this phone and I have gained a lot of respect for RIM.

We all need to stop focusing on little dumb apps and look at the phone. Blackberries are awesome and reliable.

Feel free to agree or disagree and write ur thoughts in the comments below.

COME ON PEOPLE WE NEED TO HAVE FAITH IN RIM!

Blackberry FTW

agreed.. thats why I love my BlackBerry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-22-12 12:55 AM
    I think after I realized I never ever needed games on my phones that I started taking to the social trappings of BlackBerry phones.

Really love the things

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD