This is why i like Sprint recieved a letter yesterday saying we can call or receive unlimited calls from any domestic wireless phone and not use minutes up, but im sure for the other person calling i/we it will unless they have unlimited

Click for more info,
    Sprint - Any Mobile, Anytime
    09-19-09 03:20 PM
    It's a heck of a deal!

This is a pull from the sprint page

>>Introducing Any Mobile, Anytime, forget about restrictive calling circles. Our Everything Data plans give you unlimited data, messages and calls to any mobile, anytime while on the Sprint Network. That’s access to over 250 million U.S. mobile phones nationwide.
    This plan includes

* Any Mobile, Anytime: Unlimited domestic calls from the Sprint network to and from ANY U.S. mobile phone regardless of carrier. Any network, any time.
    * Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live, NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
    * Unlimited Direct Connect: Direct Connect and Group Connect (for capable phones)
    * Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
    * Talk: Night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges<<<
    09-19-09 03:30 PM
    It's a heck of a deal!

This is a pull from the sprint page

>>Introducing Any Mobile, Anytime, forget about restrictive calling circles. Our Everything Data plans give you unlimited data, messages and calls to any mobile, anytime while on the Sprint Network. That’s access to over 250 million U.S. mobile phones nationwide.
    This plan includes

* Any Mobile, Anytime: Unlimited domestic calls from the Sprint network to and from ANY U.S. mobile phone regardless of carrier. Any network, any time.
    * Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live, NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
    * Unlimited Direct Connect: Direct Connect and Group Connect (for capable phones)
    * Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
    * Talk: Night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges<<<

The part I marked shows that it includes incoming calls also as long as it is a domestic mobile carrier.
    09-19-09 03:33 PM
    It's any carrier we can call or receive
    09-19-09 03:35 PM
    Very good plan! Congrats sprint users lol...I personally don't like their line of phones or their customer service but I do love their plans lol
    09-19-09 03:49 PM
    score one for the good guys!
    09-19-09 05:06 PM
    saw this on a commercial wish i was in the states for this plan or bell would follow suit as they are sister companies
    09-19-09 06:17 PM
    I think a lot of people r gonna jump ship from their carriers and get on Sprint. Great move Sprint and also u don't have to wait until ur next billing cycle to have it added, u can get it added today. Just ask for the code.
    09-19-09 08:06 PM
    I think a lot of people r gonna jump ship from their carriers and get on Sprint. Great move Sprint and also u don't have to wait until ur next billing cycle to have it added, u can get it added today. Just ask for the code.
    I read on the Sprint site that they will automatically be making the change for you, no need to ask for it. AND we got an extra 2% corporate discount off our bill as well. GO SPRINT!
    09-19-09 11:26 PM
    i like Sprint because it makes me feel ghetto inside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 11:27 PM
    i like Sprint because it makes me feel ghetto inside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmao, you sure youre not talking about boost?
    09-19-09 11:39 PM
    Team Sprint!
    09-19-09 11:52 PM
    The question is will this end up paying off for Sprint in the long run...

They are going to lose a ton of money on minutes and overages. Sure customers may like it, but that's not the real question long term.

My biggest concern if I was them is that they aren't losing customers because of their plan prices to begin with. This is already evident since they already were the cheapest and still were hemorrhaging... In other words, I wouldn't have fixed what wasn't broken to begin with.
    09-20-09 12:39 AM
    I have to admit that is one heck of a plan. Hopefully it digs them out of this hole they're in.
    09-20-09 01:04 AM
    I guess ,
    Congrats sprint users
    09-20-09 08:32 AM
    my mom is jealous, but AT&T had A-list starting today. She is excited about that.
    09-20-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD