I am so confused as to why once BlackBerry made the BB10 devices the company downgraded on Smileys/Emojis/Emoticons.. Even My iPhone friends have a better selection of them on bbm then we do.. Its upsetting! For Anyone who has any answers to the questions I have please fill me in because it just doesn't make any sense to me!

Here Is A List Of Some Newer And Older Smileys/Emojis/Emoticons That Seem To Work Fine On My BBM Yet Aren't Integrated On My Device!! ..Not Even The BBM App...

???????????�????�????????????����?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????�????`?��?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????^???????????????????? ????????????????????????�???????�???�ׯ????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????�????????????׬??

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????����������������������������������������������������������������?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????���??�????�?????????��?????????????�????????????????????�??????????????????????��?????????�?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

??A??????C??????B??????D??????E??????F??????G????? ?N??????M??????L??????K??????J??????I??????H?????? O??????P??????Q??????R??????S??????T??????U??????a ??????Z??????Y??????X??????W??????V??????b??????d? ?????j??????l??????m??????n????C??????o??????v???? ??u??????t??????s??????r??????q??????p??????w????? ?x??????y??????z?????A????B????C????J????I????H??? ?G????F????E????D????K????L????M????N????O????P??? ?Q????X????W????V????U????T????S????R????Y????Z??? ?a????b????c????d????e????l????k????j????i????h??? ?g????f????m????n????o????o????q????r????s????z??? ?y????x????x????w????v????u????t?????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????S??????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????@????????? ????????????w???????o??O????????�????????????�???????????????H?????????o???w???????? .????????Z????z????G????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????@?????????? ???????????????o??O????????�????????????�???????????????H?????????o????????B??? ?????????�???????????????????????M?????????????? ??????????????????????N??????????????????????????? ?????????Z????z????G????????????

New bbm icons
    ????????????????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????????

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 01:46 PM
    Those emoticons don't display in text on the webpage. Only on the BBM.
    10-30-13 01:50 PM
    This is what you posted looks like in CB10...

Why Don't We Have More Smileys/Emojis/Emoticons Integrated On Our BlackBerry 10 Devices!?-img_00000386.png
    SifiGamer, web99 and Rello like this.
    10-30-13 01:50 PM
    hmm it's more like the app itself like you cb10 that doesn't support as much emojis yet, but we have a few and are getting better. If it was BBOS it'd have been different. We have different font styles ... but bb10 is getting better with each build

This is what I see on BBM

BBM_BlackBerry Moe likes this.
    10-30-13 01:51 PM
    This is what you posted looks like in CB10...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000386.png 
Views:	2416 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	215733
    I just noticed this.. That's weird. Maybe I should screen shot what the smileys actually look like on my device

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 11:58 PM
    BBM doesn't need more emoticons. I thought so at first until I used WhatsApp in BlackBerry 10. Quanity and quality are two different things. I can always find a polished emoticon to show my feelings on BBM. Despite WhatsApp having a longer list, I am often hard pressed to find something suitable and no one is going to look through that whole list either

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry_Pwner likes this.
    10-31-13 07:28 AM
    Bbm needs to increase the size of the smile ys

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:35 AM
    :0 ;p. Etc.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:23 AM
    Smileys are generally good when you have creativity

Japanese are particularly good at creating meaningful and not heart-attack-inducing monstrosity

Unfortunately, many people that are not Japanese tend to create heart-attack-inducing monstrosity. Misusing zodiac symbols tend to be popular

I'm actually grateful that BlackBerry doesn't make it easy to access special Unicode characters. Unfortunately, BlackBerry supports Unicode, and eventually someone with enough free time created one and broadcast it.

Z10 STL100-1/10.1.0.4633
    11-01-13 04:29 AM
    (mo)- Money ( mo)
    (pi) - Pizza ( pi)
    :-h - High 5 :- h
    :-? - Thinking :- ?
    )-| - Martini )- |
    (um) - umbrella (um )
    =D> - clapping = D >
    (bah) - sheep (bah )
    (~) - filmstrip (~ )
    (t) - phone (t )

Why Don't We Have More Smileys/Emojis/Emoticons Integrated On Our BlackBerry 10 Devices!?-img_20133184_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    BBM_BlackBerry Moe likes this.
    12-01-13 07:27 PM
    It takes time to get these things implemented and I think emoticons are very low priority.

Posted via CB10
    pat-wallace likes this.
    12-01-13 07:28 PM
    Those emoticons don't display in text on the webpage. Only on the BBM.
    Jaydee, do these work on the Z10? I think I need them sent to me again, and the new ones.
    12-04-13 12:47 PM
    Just thought I'd share the NEW emoticons making their way to BBM/BlackBery!! I'm SO pumped about the 118(i actually counted) NEW ways to express ourselves via the BEST devices in the WORLD!!!! (Y)

Attachment 231735

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 11:37 PM
    hello how do I get these new emoticons on my z10?? please help
    02-27-14 06:05 PM
    hello how do I get these new emoticons on my z10?? please help
    Check your BBM emoticons if you have updated to BBM version 10.3
    They should be in the emoticon list there

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 06:11 PM
    Check your BBM emoticons if you have updated to BBM version 10.3
    They should be in the emoticon list there

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man I posted this a LONG time ago lol appreciate it tho!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    02-28-14 12:53 AM
    Thanks man I posted this a LONG time ago lol appreciate it tho!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    No problem brother!

Posted via CB10
    gurasanders likes this.
    02-28-14 04:10 AM