BB service is great but the lack of true html email experience completely sucks. I've been using the BB for 10 months now and I think this may be the deal breaker for many users. It didn't matter much to me until I started getting HTML emails (work related newsletters and stuff). They truly suck and what's even worse is that most of them are truncated.

Has anybody figured out a way to experience true html emails? or should I just forget about that option on the BB?

Thanks
    12-22-10 10:29 AM
    i think for many users this is a big deal. More and more emails come HTML and the BB email doesnt cut it. On my incredible with full HTML mail the difference is astounding. Its just soo much better. Yet BB is suppose to be email king but i think users are realizing that is changing too. More and more push services are available for other platforms. Android and Apple both have push for quite a few email types and full non truncated email. BB needs to get rid of these limitations to be "king" of email IMO
    12-22-10 10:45 AM
    i get the full HTML style emails on my torch (includes pinch to zoom and stuff) all i need to do is just download the images (just as i do on my pc), i think OS6 `resolves` most of your issue, however the truncated issue still remains
    12-22-10 10:50 AM
    i get the full HTML style emails on my torch (includes pinch to zoom and stuff) all i need to do is just download the images (just as i do on my pc), i think OS6 `resolves` most of your issue, however the truncated issue still remains
    That is not entirely true. I have the 9780 with me with images downloaded running OS6 and I can tell you HTML emails suck big time. Nothing has changed in html rendering from OS 5 to OS 6 in terms of HTML email experience for me.
    12-22-10 10:56 AM
    It may depend on your OS. I use OS6 and can see full HTML emails just fine. I do have to choose "get images" for them to download completely. I didn't like the HTML performance on my previous BB (a curve 8310), but with my Torch and OS6, I see them. It is something I think every BB user should get to experience.
    12-22-10 11:13 AM
    If you want a solid HTML email experience, and no truncation, you need something other than a BB. Android, iOS, WebOS and WP7 all offer rich HTML email services. Stock.

They also don't have RIMs ****ty attachment size limit as well.
    12-22-10 11:43 AM
    HTML is nice to have and I don't see it as asking for to much.
    RIM is behind the curve in many ways.
    Why can't we just have it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 12:12 PM
    Why dont true html emails matter for BB users?
    For me ... the answer would be "because I have a computer".
    12-22-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD